Posts by Scars Unseen

Or at least an all night kegger at the ISS.
According to what I've heard from people that played the beta, this is inaccurate. It's more like Call of Duty: Star Wars.
I don't know about revolutionary, but I'd say that I've probably enjoyed more EA games than those of most other western publishers. Activision, on the other hand...
Mass Effect mostly needs a gameplay makeover, to be honest. The first one didn't really strike the right balance for an action RPG, wasn't RPG enough to be a CRPG, and had crappy action for an action game. It mostly got by on some great characters, good presentation and a good iteration of the Bioware formula.The visuals could be updated to match its sequels, but I'll agree that it looks fine in isolation.
The stuff coming out of Derek Smart's mouth/keyboard has sounded like conspiracy theory nonsense for over 15 years. Most long standing space sim fans have long learned to ignore anything he says as self serving fiction.
Some men just want to watch the world burn.Me, I'm working towards a good dual stick + rudder setup. I got a CH Products Fighterstick so far, but I may switch up for VKB's Gunfighters once those come out.
I think a lot of people get too invested in these things... on both sides. I contributed $40 during the initial campaign, and I look in on things every few months or so. I'm sure there will be a game. I don't know if it will be good or not, but if it is, I'll enjoy it whenever it gets released. If not... well there are worse things I've spent $40 on than contributing to something that pissed off Derek Smart.
I've got a separate OpenELEC box for my media consuming needs. I haven't thought about MCE... well since it was a separate version of Windows that I didn't have, so I found alternatives.
Unripened oranges, bruised bannanas, possibly even smashed grapes. The whole fruit basket is looking a bit risky right now.This reminds me that I still need to upgrade from my Cowon D2+. Not to an iPod though...
Man, that is the most uncertain article title I've ever seen. NASA alludes to claim of possible evidence of life on Mars. You think they might have some doubts?