Posts by yanks8981

What temps do you get when you game on your GPU and CPU? You are spending hundreds of dollars to get a few extra degrees, if you are lucky. Do you have buckets of money laying around? If you want the best temps, spend a couple grand, get a caselabs case and a nice water cooling setup. Otherwise, stop obsessing.
Thanks for the input. I really only play Clash of Clans on my iPad. I have it on my Galaxy S5 as well, but its nice to have the larger screen when I am home. It isn't a complete deal breaker, but I was just curious if anyone had experience with it. I use it fairly nicely on my desktop with a mouse, but its not as nice as a touch panel. My desktop is an i7 with a 780, so I'd expect it to run well there, but I wasn't sure if it demanded more resources than an SP3.
I am very interested if any SP3 owners have installed and used Bluestacks and what success they have had. There are a few apps not available on the WIndows store that I would like to use on the SP3, but unsure how well it performs. It runs fairly well on my sig rig and doesnt seem to be using too much resources, but I'd feel more comfortable getting info from an actual user.
I am considering selling my iPad Gen 3 16GB and curious what OCN thinks its worth. It has a rubberish case and screen protector that has kept and scratching or dings to a bare mininum and works great. I think I have the original box yet as well. Thanks for the input.
In. Fellow Michigander here that would love to toss it into my sig rig to replace my 212+.
The troubling parts to your posts are it seems that you are very new to this, and are looking to come to a thread and ask someone to basically tell you what you need to do for something that is difficult to achieve, and very expensive as well. I am not familiar with the AMD cards this gen, but I trust TSM and it sounds like you would need a single 295X2 to run 5 monitors, and I am guessing you would need a 2nd one to have enough power to run the games. Theres 3000ish for...
It is how he operates in every thread. I would love to help him, but as you have said, I think each time he logs in, he starts the same questions over and forgets someone tried to help him. If you are up for some good reads, search other threads he has started. The difficult part for me is I want to be able to help him, but because there is something that causes him to ask the same questions over and over again and not listen, I honestly don't think there is anything we...
You should ask questions here, thats what its for, but heres a couple things that you should try to avoid:1) Asking simple questions that a simple google search would answer. If someone is just going to google it for you, then you could do it yourself.2) This may be a personal thing and others may not mind it, but you do not need to state your entire setup in every post you make. Starting out by saying "I have a 4790K with an MSI board and H110 cooler" is not necessary...
This has been answered by knowndragon a couple of pages ago when you asked . Please read and stop asking the same questions over and over and over. Also, numerous people told you not to delid, but you like to ask questions, ignore people, and then ask why no one told you not to do something. I am beginning to think you are a troll as well and none of this is real.
Today it may seem like it.