Posts by Usario

EA always somehow manages to ruin everything. I just want Underground 2 or Carbon with a modernized and more expansive map, more cars, a new soundtrack, and obviously a new story and new events, running on a new engine with modern graphics. No more no less.
Damn NVIDIA for creating this new class of "extreme" (ly overpriced) cards. And after Bulldozer, AMD bringing back an old name from years ago is a bit concerning. Though not as concerning as the card being "about to come out any day now" for six months.
A shred of legitimate hope for AMD has finally emerged. Hopefully that 40% IPC is for real. And that's not from PD, that's from Excavator.If they can't deliver on this I don't know how they're going to survive.Core scaling isn't linear (especially not with Bulldozer) and you're also forgetting that Zen has SMT. And we don't know how effective Zen's SMT is going to be compared to Intel's, so any comparison involving taking data from i7s is irrelevant. IPC also depends on...
Don't think so as it continued even without the keyboard plugged in...
The past couple of days, whenever I boot up Windows 7 on my computer, the spacebar keeps mashing constantly whenever I do anything (namely, type in my password, making the problem rather severe). Luckily, I had enabled the guest account, so I tried going on there. Still no dice, as immediately the start menu opens and the search bar begins filling with spaces. However, after logging off of the guest account, the issue subsided completely. This apparently is now a trend as...
Six integer pipelines, 256-bit FMACs... AMD better not disappoint this time. Can't deny being a bit excited for the first time in a couple years.
How on earth are you measuring power consumption? There's no way your 7850K alone is drawing 184W at stock.Though you are right that TDP and power consumption are not the same. TDP doesn't precisely mean anything really; it's just an estimate given so that OEMs and manufacturers of other parts have a general idea of how much heat is emitted and how much power is consumed by a given chip. Hence why small HSFs are often only rated for 95W chips, etc.
Jesus, this thing must have a die size of a square meter. Packed with features. Now if only they can at least compete with the single-thread performance of SB...
Price includes USPS Priority shipping. If you only want one or the other the 80GB will be $15 shipped, the 320GB $35 shipped. Bitcoin preferred, PayPal accepted. The former was used as a backup drive for a short period of time and the latter was used in a laptop for roughly one year. Both are in good condition and work well. Thanks!
Price includes USPS Priority shipping. International shipping will cost more; PM me. I prefer Bitcoin but will take PayPal. I will ship with the two antennae as pictured; if you really want the Intel antenna that comes with it (has a ~3 foot wire leading to it) please let me know as I am currently using it with another system. I can provide a low profile bracket if necessary. Full disclosure, the drivers for this card were not good when it was new, and I can't say...