Posts by u3b3rg33k

are you still having this problem? if yes, run a speedtest with and without the APC box in the coax. if no, good.the purpose of the APC box is toA: be a UPSB: be a surge protectorplugging in the ethernet between your PC and the router into the APC box won't do a whole lot. unless your router gets hit by lightning - then you'll be better off with something in between.
The fan is there to remove heat - that's its only purpose. if the PSU isn't hot, the fan doesn't need to run. if you put in dual GPUs, and start running stress tests while gaming in xfire/SLI, I would bet the fan starts up after a few minutes. FWIW, I have an AX850 with the same type of fan tech, and even with 3GPUs and a hex core cpu, the fan barely spins but it cools just fine.
I don't see it listed, but what kind of cards are you using? are they dual fan style cards? I'm assuming yes, which explains why the first card is hotter - it's cooling itself with the exhaust air of the secondary card. there's really no easy way to fix that, which is why I use reference coolers only. that said, if your max temps are 85C, they're tolerable. I would not worry about the cards dying. if you want to OC them, then start caring.
In the US, there's no such thing as "illegal" words or phrases. all of it is context sensitive. shouting FIRE!!!!! in a crowded theater is bad. Googling theater fires is not bad.I'm not quite sure how to help you. I would suggest you not become an integral part of forums that promote racism/supremacy/etc, but I don't see how doing what google does is going to get you in trouble, so long as you play by the rules.e.g.http://www.robotstxt.org/robotstxt.html
from http://xfxforce.com/en-us/products/ts-series-full-wired/ts-series-550w-psu-p1-550s-xxb9so it sounds like it does have that feature. so long as you can touch the powersupply comfortably (and not get burned or smell smoke), I would not worry about it.
I just checked ifconfig with it turned on: inet 192.168.2.1 netmask 0xffffff00 broadcast 192.168.2.255 (/24)
I wouldn't call ubnt's ERL a consumer router. I would highly recommend the average consumer stay away from such a device, since setting it up to do what they want it to do is more complicated than picking a WPA2 passphrase and changing the default password.I disagree. once people start talking about using commercial grade gear, they should be informed that they're probably not looking at what they think they are - if they already know that, fine.You described RF as...
IIRC apple uses a 10.x.x.x network. but that doesn't really matter if it's on the same broadcast domain as the DHCP server you want clients to use.basically, you need to tell that person to turn off internet sharing (or look to see if it's on, and then turn it off) and then tell them not to turn it back on. if they object, inform them that they are no longer welcome to use the network.
if you're having problems connecting on 2.4 (it sounds like you are given the very slow speeds), you should know that 5GHz doesn't travel as well/as far as 2.4, and your problem may be weak signal. what happens if you move them closer together?
check the manual - does it have a minimum temp/load before the fan kicks on? mine does.