Posts by u3b3rg33k

That's an apple AirPort Extreme/time capsule.
OK that's much more useful than the first post - is the rig one of your sig rigs?
what is your issue? does the game not look good? is it choppy? stuttering? GPU utilization is a function of doing the math required to draw on the screen. if the game doesn't require 100% of the GPUs power, it won't use it. what game are you playing?
I got nothin' new for ya.
Anything will fit it you want it to badly enough.
I've got both around, and they both appear to be copper slugged centers to me. C2Q cooler is taller, that's about it.
what country are you in? that link doesn't work for me. also if that laptop has a pentium grade chip, why are you bothering trying to overclock your ram?
if your laptop has one ram slot, that probably means half the ram IS soldered, and if you try to overclock the ram beyond what the onboard ram is capable of, it will not function properly. I looked, and cannot find that laptop on Asus NA website.
I have both in my house. mac/pc/linux/esxi. my HTPC is a win7 pro box. I have found the appleTV to be very well behaved, and it's easy to explain the remote to family members without losing my cool.I believe the chromecast is a receiver only, whereas the appletv/firetv type things are actually mini STBs, and run apps (like hulu/netflix, which is basically all my apple TV does aside from playing music).
if you have the combo I threw out, you can mirror the ipad screen to the TV - same difference right?