Posts by remz1337

nice!
I've done something similar in my diploma a few years ago. I don't remember exectly however I still have the project somewhere. so you have an object that can modify the temperature like a heating lamp or a fan (or both) which you can read/write 1 or 0 (on or off). Then you have another object that reads the temperature (aka sensor) which you can only read values from x to y (sensor limitation) The basic idea was server/client app (we did this in java with applets but...
yea that could be an option but with everything I want (i7 4800,250gb ssd, dual band wifi) it comes to 2,4k. Since I doubt I will be satisfied with the price/performance ratio of any laptop, I'm currently looking at a tablet that would connect to my pc, that way I have best of both world. The only problem with tablet is screen size. I think 11" will be to small for coding (even 13... ) so maybe I could get a cheap 15" ultrabook (very lightweight). The point is that I...
Hey guys i just found this review stating the 8970m is the best choice for CAD but some guys here told me the 780m was better so i'm a bit confused http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-AMD-Radeon-HD-8970M.97807.0.html what do you think?
hey guys, just stumbled on this review. They say the 7970m is a better choice for overall cad vs 780m so would the 8970m be good? the review is in French but the graph are understandable http://www.notebookcheck.biz/Au-banc-d-essai-Nvidia-GeForce-GTX-780M-GTX-770M-GTX-765M.95289.0.html
exactly
look at the mionix naos, really love mine (more than the naga)
thx man i'll be looking into that
ok basically laptop should be FAST, I will mainly use it for programming in VS2012 and I plan on developing a some object model, I don't mind running the simulation on my main rig, as long as i can edit the model without the laptop lagging. Plus as I said, maybe some games, higher graphics the better but medium-high is good for me edit: i'm in canada
thx alot, i'll keep that in mind since i'm not sure anymore if the laptop is worth the money. the point is I don't play anymore but maybe I will start again in the future while i don't really do cad but I have some project that might require me to do some. ty everyone i will take some time to think again with your answers in mind and i'll post back before purchasing