Posts by remz1337

Hey guys i just found this review stating the 8970m is the best choice for CAD but some guys here told me the 780m was better so i'm a bit confused http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-AMD-Radeon-HD-8970M.97807.0.html what do you think?
hey guys, just stumbled on this review. They say the 7970m is a better choice for overall cad vs 780m so would the 8970m be good? the review is in French but the graph are understandable http://www.notebookcheck.biz/Au-banc-d-essai-Nvidia-GeForce-GTX-780M-GTX-770M-GTX-765M.95289.0.html
exactly
look at the mionix naos, really love mine (more than the naga)
thx man i'll be looking into that
ok basically laptop should be FAST, I will mainly use it for programming in VS2012 and I plan on developing a some object model, I don't mind running the simulation on my main rig, as long as i can edit the model without the laptop lagging. Plus as I said, maybe some games, higher graphics the better but medium-high is good for me edit: i'm in canada
thx alot, i'll keep that in mind since i'm not sure anymore if the laptop is worth the money. the point is I don't play anymore but maybe I will start again in the future while i don't really do cad but I have some project that might require me to do some. ty everyone i will take some time to think again with your answers in mind and i'll post back before purchasing
yea but is it worth the 185$ difference? in the laptop config there is a special, only 100$ extra from a gtx 770m to 8790m vs 285$ to get the 780m
what about this: Sager NP8255 (Clevo P157SM) with i7-4800MQ SPECIAL! - AMD® Radeon™ HD 8970M (4.0GB) 16GB - DDR3 1600MHz Dual Channel Memory 250GB Samsung 840 EVO Series SSD shipped for 1900, then i'm not sure how much i'll have to pay for import duties and taxes to canada i think its a bit pricey but i think it's worth what i'm getting (Trying not to think what kind of beast rig i'd have for that price!)
good i'll probably try to grab a sager with i7 4800 or 4900 with maybe the gtx 780m or the radeon 8970m, i hope it wont disapoint me