Posts by Reloaded83

I REALLY want to get some sort of "stock" for my Touch controllers, but there are only a couple of options so far, and they are quite pricey atm. Hopefully something will come along eventually that isn't crazy expensive and works well.
Not sure exactly how I feel about this, but I can attest to the fact that this game on the Rift is just plain AMAZING. After a few runs, I'm sweating and sore with my wheel set up. It's the most intense and fun experience I've had in a VR racing game.
You sound a bit like me. For me, I've found that most games are just short experiences, and I can only enjoy them in short bursts. So, I usually play each game for 5-10 minutes, and play like 4-5 games at a time. SPT is awesome, but after about 3 tries, I'm done with it. Arizona Sunshine is good, but in the single player campaign, I get to a place where a ton of zombies come after you, die a bunch and quit. Actually, I'd say the game I've played the longest amount of time...
You sound a bit like me. For me, I've found that most games are just short experiences, and I can only enjoy them in short bursts. So, I usually play each game for 5-10 minutes, and play like 4-5 games at a time. SPT is awesome, but after about 3 tries, I'm done with it. Arizona Sunshine is good, but in the single player campaign, I get to a place where a ton of zombies come after you, die a bunch and quit. Actually, I'd say the game I've played the longest amount of time...
I read a LOT of good things bout Smashbox. Yeah, they released a demo within just the last day or two; I need to check it out as well.
I agree with the other suggestions for shooters. Superhot is quite awesome, albeit fairly short, but an amazing experience IMO. Arizona Sunshine is pretty awesome as well, I've enjoyed my time with it so far. Space Pirate Trainer is very polished, but expect to probably jump in and out of this game for short bursts. If you're really into firearms, check out H3VR (Hotdogs, Horseshoes and Hand grenades) on Steam. I've read it works well with Touch (I am probably going to...
I have 10' extensions for the HDMI/USB cables on my Rift. I only need them when I play in the living room though; in my bedroom where the computer usually stays, I have just enough room to stand and play. My 3rd sensor is out for delivery today, so I intend to play all evening in the living room in fully tracked glorious room scale! It worked OK with just 2 sensors in opposing corners, but I know once the 3rd one is set up, it should be perfect.
Might want to check this out: https://www.reddit.com/r/Vive/comments/5gad3o/here_is_omething_called_advanced_settings_that/ There have been a number of posts about the floor level on the Oculus Reddit. May want to search there for more info.
Yeah, I almost tried to lean on a table and was worried about hitting my head on a counter in Superhot.Ok, I'll send you a request this evening. Maddhamster on Steam. I've only played horde mode twice, once by myself where I think I only got to wave 4 or 5 and once with one other person where we go to like wave 3. LOL. Mainly been playing the campaign by myself. Unfortunately, I can't seem to be the part where you open the mine. Just too damn many zombies, and my aim is...
I haven't yet as the only place I have enough room for more than just standing in place is my living room, but my computer is in the spare bedroom, so I have to move it to play there. I tried it out there with opposing corner cameras, and the tracking wasn't quite perfect. My 3rd camera arrives this Friday, so once that gets here, I'll probably pick up Onward this weekend to play. Perhaps we should play some time. I have Arizona Sunshine as well (the Oculus Home version),...