Posts by Reloaded83

Yeah. They had 2 of their new cameras mounted on the wall of the demo room facing toward the person; 1 on the left and 1 on the right. I believe they stated there was a reason they didn't mount 1 in front and 1 behin to help with occlusion, but I don't remember the exact reason off the top of my head.
Ok, just checked Steam. I have 8 hours on file with Life is Strange. With my wife playing 45 minutes to 1 hour, means each episode for me was right around what I figured; 3-4 hours each. Assuming that you explore a lot, and don't just skip through the story.
Well, I guess it depends on how much exploring/reading you do. My wife would have breezed through the first episode in less than an hour probably. For me, I like to get as much of the story as I can, so I'd say they're around 3 hours each. I can check my play time according to Steam when I get home, but that seems to be about what I remember.
Ugh, Life Is Strange; so many feels! I really need to continue on with the story. I left off with Ep. 2, but I have the others ready. SUCH a great story/game IMO.
oop
Best all around for that is probably the Cobra. I have a Cobra and a Viper, and originally used the Viper for bounty hunting, which it is quite good for. You have very little to no cargo space with it though, and with all the weapons/utilities on mine, I have 0 cargo room. On my Cobra though, I have all the stuff I want and 16 spaces for cargo. You lose some maneuverability and a smaller profile with the Cobra, but I've found it to be worth it overall for it's versatility.
I use my Playseat with the steering wheel mount disconnected with the throttle on a box on the left and the joystick on the right. It's not very reclined and it could certainly use a foot rest. I believe there's an enitre subreddit devoted to building something like you're talking about. People are always posting their projects for cockpits on the Elite reddit as well. I have an X52 set up, and already had a T.16000. I tried to use the X52 joystick, but I just didn't care...
I'll probably post this elsewhere as well, but thought I'd try here anyway, since I know Alatar at least has a DK2: I fired up AC last night with my Oculus Rift, and it seems like it's really dark in game. I don't remember it always being so dark, but I could be wrong. During the middle of the day, it seems like evening, with bright blue skies. It looks fine on my monitor though. I have the settings turned down fairly low, and the post processing stuff unchecked (I guess...
I own The Forest and Rust. I haven't played The Forest recently, but when I did play it, it can be enjoyable for a while. It does have (or did have) a fair bit of bugs last time I played it though (been a few months). The devs update it pretty frequently, and there's a countdown timer in game to show when the next update goes live. Multiplayer at the time was very bare bones, but it was mostly co-op survival. There's the mutants to survive from, though they're pretty buggy...
Correct, with this model, you don't. The current Clubsport level requires the base and seperate wheel. I have the Turbo S model (discontinued now) which is a slightly lower level to the wheel posted there, but works across the PS3 and 360 as well. I've had it almost 6 years and it still works great. Just upgraded the shifter to the Clubsport 1.5 and I'm in heaven. Next up is the CSR Elite pedals. It's been a great wheel.