Posts by Reloaded83

The original design is a dual-rotor (motor) lighthouse, and the new revision is a single-rotor.
Yep, that's a good summary. I saw where someone suggested starting the level by dismantling all of the robots at first to quickly up your score multiplier, and then using guns for distance kills after that to keep it high and lessen the chance of you getting hit (and lowering it). Also, you do get a larger multiplier for melee kills. Also, something I have only seen posted once that I found out about by accident a couple of nights ago is that the shotgun can be pumped up...
Heh, yeah, I was pretty terrible at first too, much like I was with Superhot. I've got a bit over 2 hours into Robo Recall now, and I really feel like I'm improving a bit, unlike so many other games. I mean, I'm still not very good, and miss a lot of stuff that I wish I had hit. Even so, I'm having SO MUCH FUN!For me it's like Superhot in that once I get a good groove going and things link together well, it just makes you feel so awesome. Even when I'm not doing great, at...
Anyone here playing Robo Recall? I can't get enough of it yet! Every day, I look forward to going home and playing some more. It is REALLY well done IMO, from the graphics to the mechanics. There really is nothing as satisfying as ripping a robot's head off and throwing it and the body at another enemy.
Maybe check out this video regarding John Wick: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1-t_hQdhEE I haven't watched it yet (at work), but I really enjoy the Node crew.
Quite the clean setup indeed. I believe the set-up asks that you space them 3-6 feet apart. Just as an FYI, even if they give you that warning, you can skip past it, and depending on what area you're trying to cover, it may work fine. I have my sensors set up in my spare room in a very odd way, but it works just fine. As FatalProximity mentioned though, I would try putting the sensors further apart.
Not a problem. I loved the hell out of my DK2 when I had it. It sounds like it should be perfect for what you want it for though.
Well, I can tell you that as of January 1st of this year, Oculus has officially stopped "supporting" the DK2 as far as Home and games go. That doesn't mean that they won't work, but there's going to be less and less of a chance of it working correctly with newer games.Also, if you plan on using Touch, you won't be able to with the DK2 as it can't communicate with the controllers.Basically, you should have no problem playing older games built on previous runtimes, and...
I have a Rift, and currently use 3 sensors with Touch. I mostly use it in my spare bedroom where my PC is, which is a small area of about 4' by 4'; basically enough room for me to stand and flail my arms. Sometimes, I move the PC to the living room though, where the play area is about 9' by 8'. In the bedroom, with 3 cameras, I get 99% coverage, and my cameras aren't set up ideally. I've been fortunate enough not to have any weird tracking issues like a lot of people are...
I REALLY want to get some sort of "stock" for my Touch controllers, but there are only a couple of options so far, and they are quite pricey atm. Hopefully something will come along eventually that isn't crazy expensive and works well.