Posts by Reloaded83

Maybe check out this video regarding John Wick: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1-t_hQdhEE I haven't watched it yet (at work), but I really enjoy the Node crew.
Quite the clean setup indeed. I believe the set-up asks that you space them 3-6 feet apart. Just as an FYI, even if they give you that warning, you can skip past it, and depending on what area you're trying to cover, it may work fine. I have my sensors set up in my spare room in a very odd way, but it works just fine. As FatalProximity mentioned though, I would try putting the sensors further apart.
Not a problem. I loved the hell out of my DK2 when I had it. It sounds like it should be perfect for what you want it for though.
Well, I can tell you that as of January 1st of this year, Oculus has officially stopped "supporting" the DK2 as far as Home and games go. That doesn't mean that they won't work, but there's going to be less and less of a chance of it working correctly with newer games.Also, if you plan on using Touch, you won't be able to with the DK2 as it can't communicate with the controllers.Basically, you should have no problem playing older games built on previous runtimes, and...
I have a Rift, and currently use 3 sensors with Touch. I mostly use it in my spare bedroom where my PC is, which is a small area of about 4' by 4'; basically enough room for me to stand and flail my arms. Sometimes, I move the PC to the living room though, where the play area is about 9' by 8'. In the bedroom, with 3 cameras, I get 99% coverage, and my cameras aren't set up ideally. I've been fortunate enough not to have any weird tracking issues like a lot of people are...
I REALLY want to get some sort of "stock" for my Touch controllers, but there are only a couple of options so far, and they are quite pricey atm. Hopefully something will come along eventually that isn't crazy expensive and works well.
Not sure exactly how I feel about this, but I can attest to the fact that this game on the Rift is just plain AMAZING. After a few runs, I'm sweating and sore with my wheel set up. It's the most intense and fun experience I've had in a VR racing game.
You sound a bit like me. For me, I've found that most games are just short experiences, and I can only enjoy them in short bursts. So, I usually play each game for 5-10 minutes, and play like 4-5 games at a time. SPT is awesome, but after about 3 tries, I'm done with it. Arizona Sunshine is good, but in the single player campaign, I get to a place where a ton of zombies come after you, die a bunch and quit. Actually, I'd say the game I've played the longest amount of time...
You sound a bit like me. For me, I've found that most games are just short experiences, and I can only enjoy them in short bursts. So, I usually play each game for 5-10 minutes, and play like 4-5 games at a time. SPT is awesome, but after about 3 tries, I'm done with it. Arizona Sunshine is good, but in the single player campaign, I get to a place where a ton of zombies come after you, die a bunch and quit. Actually, I'd say the game I've played the longest amount of time...
I read a LOT of good things bout Smashbox. Yeah, they released a demo within just the last day or two; I need to check it out as well.