Posts by Reloaded83

Yes, in the Oculus SDK folder under tools. The Oculus Debug Tool. You can set it to anything between 1 and 4 (or 5, I forget), but anything above 2 has been noted to have diminished returns; that is, it doesn't look any better and just runs worse. 1 is basically normal (even though it'll show "0" in the tool at first). Just make sure to run Home first, then the debug tool, and then change the number to anything between 1-2, and hit Enter. From what I've read, most (that...
I use 1.4 pixel density in the Oculus tool for games like Elite:Dangerous and it runs quite well. I leave it at 1.4 for all other games as well. It makes a noticeable difference in E:D especially because of the text.
Doesn't hanging the Rift like that activate the sensor and turn on the HMD?
Checked out Daydream Blue and Subnautica last night. Daydream Blue is pretty simplistic, but it seemed interesting and shows promise. It has a long way to go (IMO) though. Subnautica though was quite cool in VR! I've always been interested in checking this game out, but figured I'd jump in for the sale price. Pun not intended. It has it's problems (like loading in assets and dropping frames like crazy), but it works pretty well in VR, and the ocean sure is awesome to...
Yes, Chronos is a Oculus Store exclusive atm. Apollo 11 is discounted on the store to $9.74. Just bought Black Hat Cooperative, Audio Arena, Daydream Blue, and Subnautica from the Oculus store. Bought the VR upgrade for The Vanishing of Ethan Carter on Steam.
Planning to when I get home from work in a few hours.I'm sorry wallet...
Yeah, it's pretty rough when it sets in for too long. Over time it will get better though; I'm still not 100% on some first person games, but I'm far better than I used to be at handling it. Strangely the SRV had no effect on me, but I see how it easily could for others. It's pretty cramped in that little cockpit with A LOT of movement in VR.
Yeah, that one looks pretty intense. Hopefully you ripped the headset off immediately... When I first got the DK2 I tried a few things that made me sick, and the first time I was laying in bed for about an hour before I felt better after about 5 minutes of playing, and pushing through the nausea.
You can try here: http://inara.cz/galaxy-componentsAnd I believe the recent update (before this one today) said that you can get info from the engineer on where to get what you need. When I checked last time I played (a few days ago), I didn't see where to get that info. The screenshot I saw looked like it was on the side where the news is. Maybe check when you're trying to make an upgrade and look around to see if you can find the info. I meant to look closer recently,...
Looks like a good patch. Looking forward to the "transitions for supercruise" for VR! That should be nice. Last night I was in a high intensity conflict zone, and a capital ship warped in... Of all the time I've been playing this game, that's the first time I've witnessed it in person (and in VR!). And, it was truly breath-taking. Sent chills down my spine. I'm sure it's cool to witness on a monitor too, but MAN, in VR, it was quite a sight to behold.