Posts by Reloaded83

Point and click, camera-sensative (move the stick in the direction you want to go), and original tank controls are options.
Better score than I would have though IGN would give it.. Good to see.
I hear ya! With Dying Light running so terribly for me as well as others, I'm looking forward to spending more time with Grim while they iron out these issues. After an hour of playing, I've laughed out loud about 3-4 times already.
There's a sticky on the Steam forums for people to submit their performance issues, which I did this morning. Support replied shortly after with "Thanks for your feedback. The game will be optimized". Quite vague... Put simply, I, as well as plenty of others (I know, the vocal minority) are having some definite performance issues with this game. Running my sig rig, with the game on the SSD, it starts out at 60 fps pretty consistent. Once you get out of the main building...
I would agree with that to a degree. I suppose like everything though, things come and go, and different generations will have different ideas of how something should be, and nostalgic for different things. I guess that it's somewhat difficult to really judge the graphics between the original and remastered without going back and forth on the fly. The cool thing is, that using the xbox controller, if you click the right joystick, it does just that. Pretty cool to see the...
Yeah, I see a lot of complaints on the Steam forums (well, there's a bunch there in general for every game) about the graphics. I agree that it's not "much" of an update, but being nostalgic for the original, I think it's perfect. It runs great, looks slightly better and is the same great game. About the only thing I'd complain about is that the cutscenes (the videos) look a bit out of place since they didn't re-do them, and they aren't as sharp as the rest of the games...
Was waiting for Dying Light last night, and saw that they unlocked this early, so I played it for about an hour. AWESOME! Exactly as great as I remember it. The humor is still great even after playing through the game all those years ago. I really like the way they remastered it as well. It's a very subtle upgrade, and isn't too much. I'm not all too sure how to explain it, but it works well. I do feel like it's such a "small" upgrade (imo) that people new to the game may...
For pirate missions, I usually go to a resource extraction site. It's full of "pirate" NPCs. Any of them that are wanted are counted as pirates.
Watching those "making of" vids hit me right in the feels.
Yeah, it might be a better buy for people not familiar with it and unsure at a lower price, but I'll gladly pay the $15 to support them and because I'd really like to play it when it releases to relive some of those fond memories.