Posts by Reloaded83

Hmm, I noticed this as well... Very touchy with the gamepad.
Aaaand, I can't connect to the Rockstar online for heists and such. Oh well.... Also, weird graphical glitches with the newest AMD drivers.
Check out this thread: http://www.overclock.net/t/1539585/life-is-strange-discussion-threadI am LOVING this game so far. Can't wait for the next episode.
Just finished episode 2... Phew, what a ride! Sad that it's over though. Yet again I managed to pick the "less popular" choices, except for 1. Can't wait for the next one!
So last night the computer refused to start. It powered on, but was just a black screen. So, a quick search here showed that the code 45 showing on my ASRock P67 Extreme4 mb was a ram problem. I put each stick into the white "2nd" slot instead of the blue "1st" slot they were in, and it booted up, no problem. My questions are: Will this have any impact on performance? Does this mean there's something wrong with those ram slots on the mb? If so, I've been thinking about...
Got through another 45 minutes or so of the 2nd episode this evening. Loving it still. Quite interesting and it keeps pulling me in more. Decided I'd have the wife try it out this evening, just to see what she thinks. So far, I don't think she cares for it. But then, there are few games she does care for. I think the last one she loved was Child of Light, and I never thought she'd like a game like that. We'll see, but funny enough she's gotten as far as I did in about half...
Doubtful. I did some streaming last night and it still lags on 1080p on my HTPC with the HD5450. 720p though runs 60 fps smooth, no problems.
Yeah I agree with you both on the soundtrack. I think it does add quite a bit, and the music used seems to fit nearly perfectly in the situations they play it in. I also agree on the relatability.I just couldn't get over how much of an effect the game had on me and the thoughts I had just after the first episode. I may just have to play some more of the 2nd this evening.I also liked seeing what other people playing the game chose. Turns out I was in the lower % of most...
Well, I finally put some time aside today to finish the rest of the first episode, and I'm glad I did. I loved the story-line overall. I have to say, at times, I find it hard to classify this as a "game", but it really is a great interactive story. To some degree, I wish there were more "physical" things that you could do to interact with the world other than "press A here", but I still enjoyed the play-through. I'm not sure exactly what it is, but while the story is a...
Done. One word; "aimpad".