Posts by Mayhem

This is normal and we have seen this a few times. PETG is "NOT" the perfect tubing for liquid cooling loops and if you run relatively high heat loads it can warp given time, also compression fittings tend to warp the end of PETG if put n to tight as well. There are many diffrent ratings for PETG inc heat loads and good quality PETG is few and far between.
Agree with the restriction the water block can also act as a filter capturing larger particles (one reason why you some times need to push liquid though backwards). The cup test is a nice test how ever you need to apply heat to the fluid as this is also a catalyst.
The Hardware Labs SR-1 360 radiator is the issue, how was this cleaned before use. We have seen this before with the Hardware Labs SR-1 range of rads.
No we do not rest - PETG Research - We have found a possible reason why some fluids don't play well with PETG Tubing and its quite an in depth one. We trying to contact manufacturers to find some answers. Its all to do with certain Type of Light , dye, coolant and PETG Tubing under very specific conditions. Its so specific it may have created a totally new type of Pigment never seen before and has some of my scientist friends rather excited but worryingly its not some...
Our last shipment date is the 18 Dec 2017. After this date no orders will ship till the 3rd Jan 2018. Happy Christmas and a Happy new year to all our customers. There will also be no support during this time. I need a brake
No we have had a Phanteks blocks and was impressed with the QC on them.
Thermal Take, Alphacool, EK, and monsoon all good brands that work. Had issues in the past with primochill and a few others due to bad QC controls and the OD basically being out of wack were one second one fitting will fit and then another wont because they are out by as much as 0.5mm. How ever other users may have had different experiences., I was surprised with the TT ones and thought they were gonna be bad but i was totally incorrect.
IMPORTANT - Product Issue > "Mayhems X1 UV Clear Blue 1 Ltr" - Bar Code "609224351105" Dated - Sell by -18.5.2021, Used by 18.05.2024. If your fluid comes out cloudy please contact us directly (tech@mayhems.co.uk) with a photo and we will replace it free of charge with a free gift for you inconvence. Some bottles have had what seems to be a powdery layer inside (not all just a few we have found) them that we have not seen before and this has made the clear fluid turn...
IMPORTANT - Product Issue > "Mayhems X1 UV Clear Blue 1 Ltr" - Bar Code "609224351105" Dated - Sell by -18.5.2021, Used by 18.05.2024. If your fluid comes out cloudy please contact us directly (tech@mayhems.co.uk) with a photo and we will replace it free of charge with a free gift for you inconvence. Some bottles have had what seems to be a powdery layer inside (not all just a few we have found) them that we have not seen before and this has made the clear fluid turn...
bobcat1969 Fire me an email to tech at mayhems dot co dot UK, Point ref to this thread ill help you out FOC. I'll send you some XT1-Nuke which is better for your system. Mix it at a 20% ratio and it will last quite a while. Ill send you enough to last a few years. UV-C (aka UVGI) does work fine we have a test rig with it in, how ever running costs add up but there is a second issue and that being when running UV-C (aka UVGI) light encased in a steel shell which a Chrystal...