Posts by Nocturin

I think I may be joining this soon. Muhahahahaha.
Yup! It's been a wonderful resource and now I'm getting the ST60F-PB for a new PSU that's 140mm and no larger and a Thernalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A with another TY147 in push/pull config instead of transfering the D14 (which may end up getting better temps than the D14, the D14 was only 3-4C cooler while OC'd in a couple reviews using 1 fan vs. the D14's 2. This was based on on the recommendation you gave for the 140 POWER so I started researching (much research...
I'm actually going with the Node 304 and the Impact VII. I'm super excited. Need to get a new GPU though I think. Maybe not, I may be modding the power supply bracket (removing it_ to give me that extra 15-20mm so it doesn't interfere with my GPU.
That's what I'm leaning too. I wasn't sure because I haven't been able to find much information about it.
NAS might be an option, but I haven't thought of it and the Antec 300 would be the one. Mostly it's because I've got my media storage + steam and game drive. I could move all the media to the 300 though. Yup just 1 GPU, both GPU and CPU will have a mild OC. Now to research mITX lmao.
-Hey Guys. I posted a thread but thought I might get some more visibility here. I'm looking for beastly and small anyways! I've had some issues finding small cases that can fit all of my current components. I've currently got everything in an Antec 300 (current rig) and I'm kinda upgrading to a new system while rebuilding the antec 300 into a HTPC to sit by the TV. The components that are moving over 3xHDD 1xSDD 7950 MSI Twin frozor II Noctua NH-D14 Seasonic X660 I'm...
I saw the OC3D review of it and it's like putting TJ08-E cases together. So much un needed space. *Shurg* I was thinking about the pantecks EVOLVE case but it runs into the same issue the Prodigy case did. Much larger footprint than I woulda expected. Awesome PWM fan controller though, sexy sleek too, just large for the form factor .
Heylo I've had some issues finding small cases that can fit all of my current components. I've currently got everything in an Antec 300 (current rig) and I'm kinda upgrading to a new system while rebuilding the antec 300 into a HTPC to sit by the TV. The components that are moving over 3xHDD 1xSDD 7950 MSI Twin frozor II Noctua NH-D14 Seasonic X660 I'm buying a ASRock Fatal1ty Z97M, i5-4690K, 2x4gb RAM (lowest profile muskin's I could find) for the new system. So...
Where's Masked? He has some good insight on issues like that. From what I understand, it costs less than $.01 to transmit a GB of data after the infrastructure has been implemented.
It's either a failing t-con board or liquid inbetween the light-filter and the panel. Needs service if still in warranty .