Posts by PR-Imagery

----> SIGN UP HERE <---- Notice: You are now required to sign up each month, be sure to sign up for this month's event and each event going forward       What is the Foldathon? Every month we hold a Foldathon, or FAT for short. The FAT is a mad dash over a 2 day period where we fold on as much hardware as we can get our grubby fingers on and try to amass the most points possible. It is winner takes all. Okay, that's not true, but if you're lucky you might win...
Move as in separate from the OS drive or off the SSD?   I keep those on a drive separate from the OS, doesn't matter if it's an HDD or SSD to me. On my main system, my user data folders are hundreds of gigabytes each so they're on a hard drive only for that reason.
 Hopelessly outdated how?
  ----> SIGN UP HERE <---- Notice: You are now required to sign up each month, be sure to sign up for this month's event and each event going forward       What is the Foldathon? Every month we hold a Foldathon, or FAT for short. The FAT is a mad dash over a 2 day period where we fold on as much hardware as we can get our grubby fingers on and try to amass the most points possible. It is winner takes all. Okay, that's not true, but if you're lucky you might win...
Wasted the whole day thanks to Windows update, it tried to install a graphics driver during the update Left for work with the client saying "gpu missing" and couldn't fix the driver over Teamviewer from my phone  
Yea, I started with about 100 tasks per machine last night. Figured once the estimates went down I'd get more so let it run and upload overnight; have a nice queue now.
Looks fine, not getting any errors and they're validating. Showing 27:16-27:30 average on the 950s; clocked at 1508/3801.   Estimated time has come down and I now have 1,244 downloaded tasks between the two systems.
My E@H tasks take about 12minutes and 27minutes on my 980Ti/950s. Is that normal? Not sure if borking units or not since the starting estimated time is 2 hours on the 950s.
http://www.overclock.net/t/1270919/team-competition-manual
Did I do it right?   Am I a good boy?