Posts by xSociety

What kind of performance increase can we expect from the move from DDR3 to DDR4? Games and otherwise? Rendering? Or is it anyone's guess?
What are you people upset about? The Bourne Identity was a great movie with easily one of the best car chase scenes in history. I'll watch this one for sure.
CPU?Also, Crysis 3 has some spots where it's terribly optimized and even the highest of end rigs will dip pretty far.
What's next? "The human eye can't even see past 60 fps!! hurr durr"
I miss using Shadowplay, the sli issue is just too huge. Is there a guide to using OBS correctly? PM me if you can to keep the thread on topic.
You pay for TV/Cable? Ads You pay for Hulu Plus? Ads Internet? Ads Games? Ads In MENU ads for Battlefield 4 is not surprising nor upsetting in the least. Ignore the damn things if they bother you. Oh wait, you just want more reasons to hate EA? Almost forgot.
Who cares? Seriously people, find something worthwhile to complain about.
Oh god! Asus don't let that happen!
I have a Blackwidow 2013 and I love it, Razer gets a lot of flak for the "gaming" marketing but I think they make great peripherals, especially the 2013 editions. I tried the Deathadder 2013, and while I didn't like it due to my claw grip, the build quality was amazing. I'd love to try it but not worth the money just to try.
Just curious, will OLED screens even benefit from gsync?