Posts by OC'ing Noob

If we are talking about mid to late stages, Carrier/Reaver ambush after sneaking in with Recall by Arbiters that were multiplied via Templar Hallucination is always a fun strategy. Especially against turtlers who just put cannons around their base.
It is truly a beautiful sight to behold. Dark Templar rush was also fun.
Can't believe I didn't see this earlier... I just have two words... LURKER RUSH!
Both are niche products. Currently 4K (if gaming, 1440p) are still too cost prohibitive for the average consumer who are more than content to buy a cheap large 1080p TV instead. A solid 55" 4K TV like the LG I have typically goes about $600 or higher unless it is on sale. A 4K Ultra HD bluray player costs at least $150 usually. 4K bluray movies run you about $25-30 a pop. While online 4K content is a lot better, it is still nothing compared to non-4K content out available....
Personally, I have never ran into an issue where I miss stuff due to "blurriness" when running games at 720p on the occasions where I game on console. Maybe I am just lucky.What I have always been against and seen others against is when devs sacrifice gameplay / story in their pursuit of graphics or use graphics as a crutch. Limited hardware capability means devs are forced to come up with better stuff to entice gamers. Between devs pushing the graphical or physics engines...
You severely overestimate 4K being mainstream. The majority of the people won't buy a 4K TV unless pricing drops to 1080p levels or significantly more content is released for it.
For me, I don't pay attention to or care about resolution and graphics at all, especially for console games. For me, it's very simple; is the game fun or boring? Me and my buddies from work still boot up MVC2 (DreamCast) or Mario Kart Double Dash (Gamecube/Wii) whenever they drop by and have a blast. I recently started up Mario RPG again. I am the same way with computer games as well; Borderlands, L4D2, PUBG, KF2, etc. Is there a difference in visuals? Absolutely. However,...
Coming from someone who actually owns a 4K TV (and Ultrawide display), I completely agree with Nintendo. Why waste money trying to support a niche (I feel like niche is being too generous here) group of consumers? I much rather that money get spent on developing more polished, higher quality games. This applies to PC as well.
What this means in layman's terms:- Potentially changes angle of delivery of sound- Potentially changes the amount of space between the driver and ear- Potentially changes the sealing around your ear and how much sound is directed into your earSome specific examples:- Angled pads alter how the sound physically delivered for example (straight vs at an angle)- Pads with larger openings provide a bigger space for sound to fill up (less bass impact, but more detail)Outside of...
Monoprice M1060 and HE-560 would be my suggestions out of current offerings unless you are going used.