Posts by OC'ing Noob

Easiest (though a bit pricey) solution is just to get a Pelican hard case with tear foam for you to make your own shape.
There are tons of T6 capable of builds, but Firebird is the only one capable of higher level rifts.
Looking great! I am still buried in trying to at least finish the wall of my castle before I can bring myself away from my game. [[SPOILER]]
Wizard is currently very strong again after the Firebird set buff. Still no where near CM status, but still strong nonetheless.
Easiest way is to use hair dryer. If you heat it up long enough, the sticker should come right off with minimal adhesive residue. Any remaining "gunk" can be removed by the following:- Any sort of adhesive remover- VERY LIGHT application of rubbing alcohol/nail polish- Light sanding with high grit wet sandpaperHope that helps!
That's good. You should always stand by your beliefs and if you do end up doing so, I would respect you immensely for that (not that my respect probably count for beans in your book or anyone's really). I've said it before and I will say it again; I hope you guys do all stick to your guns and vote with your wallets and that there ends up enough of you guys to be effective in forcing change. I may not agree with your emotional attachment to a logo or your reaction to it,...
Should should read your petition more carefully. It states:"As your loyal customers, we ask you to please leave the original Corsair logo on your new K95 RGB and K70 RGB keyboards."The sticker program request came later when it became evident that the "demand" in the petition will never happen. Sticker program is more like plan B or C. On Corsair's side, they might consider the sticker program, but only their higher ups would now. My speculation is that they are waiting to...
Like ArchieGriffs said, I don't think it works that way at all, though only George and James could tell us for sure. They are here for more than just a keyboard by the way. We have a pretty big community here with a ton of different interests. It makes sense for Corsair to have reps here to reach out to various interest groups. Also, if you guys were NOT a vocal minority, there would be action already, not silence. Immature brats flaming George probably didn't help either....
Goblin portals are rare. That's really the crux of it all. Drop rate is supposed to be 2% or 1 portal for ever 50 goblins. My personal experience has been closer to 1 portal for ever 200 goblins.
Unless sales show a sharp decline I highly doubt they ever will. Tiny vocal minorities are generally not worth paying attention to and the truth is that most, even if they prefer the old logo, will not stop them from still buying the keyboard or products with the logo. I predict that the vast majority simply wont be bothered enough by it, as it honestly isn't a big deal outside of the opinionated few. I do not mean this to be dismissive of members who obviously care a...