Posts by OC'ing Noob

If they do not have a desktop at home then I would agree that no tablet properly replaces a laptop being used as a primary computer or only available computer. That said, most people I know outside of college typically have a home computer nowadays. In college, I did have a desktop in my dorm room and later apartment. My iPad would have totally replaced that piece of crap Dell Inspirion I used back then.
IMO that makes you NOT a normal laptop user.
From what I remember at college, an iPad would have suited that perfectly as well, unless you are using it for stuff like programming which is NOT normal laptop usage for most people. You can take notes with Pages, make spreadsheets with Numbers, design presentations with Keynote. Unless you are trying to connect to online services not compatible with a mobile browser or using stuff like Matlab, I honestly can't see how it cannot replace a laptop for most people, UNLESS a...
I disagree with this. My iPad does everything that I use to use a laptop for:- Browsing- Email- Media on the go- Reading- Low level productivity work (Pages, Numbers, Keynote)It does ALL of that with substantially longer battery life, plus it is incredibly mobile. If I want to game or do high level stuff, I get on my desktop. It really depends on what one uses their laptop for. I personally hate gaming on a laptop and using it more than I have to, so the iPad definitely...
So.... just so I am clear, Ubisoft. Doing better by PC gamers means the following: - Fixed resolution under 1080p - Capped frame rate at 30 FPS Got it! I don't mind forced parity as much as some others as long as it means better gameplay mechanics or story, but at least be honest about it... Most PC gamers are not idiots and empty promises become annoying real quick.
Playing Claptrap is kind of hard... I underestimated how much of a difference it makes not having a consistent action skill. This is only further amplified by his random "subroutines". The low-grav environment also introduces a new dimension to the game that makes a run and gun playing style very deadly. I am really liking it so far.
Would be awesome if his software ever makes it out of beta/malware status. Maybe once you hit max level with Claptrap, he goes gold like Johnny V!PS: Yes that was a joke combining software going gold and Johnny V after his upgrade/resurrection.
There are quite a few awesome skills:- Pirate ship- Laser disco ball of death- Rubber ducky- Digistruct
In the retarded words of Blizzard "RNG is RNG! Herp Derp!"
I am not sure what you did then, because there are four characters to choose from:- Athena the Gladiator- Nisha the Lawbringer- Wilhem the Enforcer- Claptrap the MistakeWhen you attempt to pick Claptrap, it will warn you multiple times that you are making a mistake and to reconsider your choice.