Posts by OC'ing Noob

Considered Ultrasone Pro 900?
Loose ear wax can "rattle" sometimes. Usually if it happens with multiple headphones, I would look for any consistencies; amp, source, ear, ect.
could also be your ear. does it happen with other cans?
I personally adore my LCD-2's. These are honestly end game for me. I will eventually score a tube amp once it becomes financially responsible to do so. I love the LCD-2's because they fit my preferences so perfectly. The only thing that could truly benefit would be the soundstage which is a bit cramped. IMHO, they are one of the most aesthetically pleasing headphones I have come across as well! Totally Off-Topic: If anyone likes Asian comics, I strongly urge you to give...
Does $800 need to include amp and DAC as well, or just headphones?
Unless you are talking about other cans, LCD-2 is very much open.
Heavier on the low end (bass, lower midrange) and lighter on the high end (treble).
*puts on LCD-2's* LOUD NOISES!
In ChineseKiwi's defense, that is NOT what happened. However, that is neither here or there and here we should re-focus back on audio goodness and helping others.
Stuff like that is usually caused by some passive enchantment like frost cloak or something. If you don't have any enchanted stuff, then try this mod to remove it:http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10431/