Posts by kyismaster

locally its 15 dollars a gram of material so..... In this case its cheaper to print from home lol.
I like the progress, a 24 pin extender might come into play?
350 per?
I mean, I wasn't happy when i got my 2500k, it was reactive, and responsive, even with a 5GHZ overclock on air I wasn't really satisfied. while yes you get your bang for your buck, when Its resale value hit $99 brand new, it was time to move on. lol if your coming from like core 2 duo times, its going to be the best thing since sliced bread.
not to burst your bubble, you typically don't use aluminum parts in a water loop, especially since most fittings are i believe nickel , brass , copper , and maybe stainless steel, but point being, galvanic corrosion happens. especially Alu + Cu
depends which pin out you set it to, and what kind of pins the fan has, if its 4 pins, then I believe that can be controlled by PWM, otherwise, its going to be going 100% all the time ( this of course pretty much applies only to the CPU fan header, but some boards do have fan control for non cpu fan headers.) Optionally you can replace it with a quieter fan? or get a fan controller. edit: the h212 does support pwm so it should be able to set the fan levels , so yes...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Graphics-card-support-bracket-brace-holder-frame-dual-multi-gpu-power-jack-pc-/151562913258?nma=true&si=0d8Y6sF6hU%252FMJjOg4TsKM1lFs7I%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557not sure if its even made anymore
they have kick stands for those too, it has multiple legs that sit on each pci level lol.
and then theres the kick stand ones too