Posts by theturbofd

Didn't they say there was no downgrade and also saying that no one has seen ultra yet? Sounds like fooling your customers to me. Luckily i bought this game for 16$ and after this crap I would have just obtained it a different way without supporting the scum.
No one wanted to believe it because it's "CDPR". Well everyone's blind following got the bait and switch.
It's funny reading people say "Wait until the game is released" just because it's by CDPR but yet when it's any other game everyone has their pitchforks. CDPR aren't gods nor do they really care about you , all they care about is making money and yet everyone puts them up on a high horse because of the typical PR talk they spit to you.
Looks pretty cool! would rather have it 3rd person though and make it feel like a socom game
How much of a different experience do you expect from a small arena FPS? Do you think every game is suppose to completely change everything with each release?
Futuristic settingnew mapsnew weaponsmultiple endingsdifferent perksupgraded zombie mode
Black ops 1 and 2 were completely different so where are you going with this?
HR is no where near the category of "Suck"
You mean like 90% of the post spouting the same regurgitated crap? What exactly do you expect from a COD thread that says the obvious? No brainer it's going to be different. Every single COD has been different but since it's a popular FPS that makes money everyone seems to hate it even when they haven't played any of them since COD4. Every single COD thread on this forum is just bait to see how many of the same posts can make it into the thread "COD 4 was the best" when in...
It's hilarious reading comments from people who haven't played COD but say "It's the same every year" while still playing BF.