Posts by theturbofd

Yea people are hypocrites. They complain about a trailer not being representative of gameplay but will then praise BF1's trailer which shows very little gameplay with the rest being cut-scenes. They will also forgot how DICE handled BF4 at launch and Battlefronts lack of content while still complaining about COD.
https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-Remastered-FAQ?
I'd rather have a Female main character in the next Red Dead game Would be awesome to have a bad ass cowgirl.
Hello everyone I have for sale a Microsoft Surface Pro 3. It's the i5 model with 256gb SSD and 8gb of RAM. This item is in great condition besides the obvious fingerprints on the touch screen. There's no chips and such on the body of it. Does not come with original box since it was lost during my move into my new apartment. Comes with charger, stylus, type cover, and an anker Ethernet adapter. I also have a brand new in box black type cover for it with pen holder for sale...
I have an AMC near me that charges 5$ for movies .... on the weekdays
You can use powershell for something like that
Nice man good job!
I guess since battlefront lacks really anything. It's boring and has a lack of content.
I'm unsure, I'd have to see the full code to understand.
You can also use the invoke command like so, now I've not use the invoke command much so if others here can chime in that would be great.Code:#-------- This gets path to file--------------$textpath = "place path of text file here"#---------This grabs the content in the file----$pcs = Get-Content $textpath#---------This goes through each computer name in the file and runs the code to each-----ForEach ($pc in $pcs){ $names = $pc #-------- Invokes the code to the PCs in...