Posts by theturbofd

Hello all, I'm having an issue and I have no clue what it could be. So I have a Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 and for some reason after maybe like a couple of hours I have to restart the PC to play CS:GO, Payday 2, or shadow warrior 2. If I launch those games i will get 20fps max with like 2-6% usage. If I restarted I get the normal performance until I stop playing for a bit then it reoccurs. I've fresh installed drivers using DDU and such, and changing PCI x16 slots and no luck....
For those with nexus 5x or 6p go here sign up and you will get the update immediately. Unenroll right after and you're good.
Do you happen to have windows 10 and recently updated to the anniversary update?
Didn't G2A ask for tinybuild to provide keys that they believe were stolen and tinybuild has yet to reply?
I really want the EVGA SC ACX 3.0 but i don't overclock at all so would a founders edition be good enough? I mainly get the acx for the cooling.
Did the EVGA SC 1080s already release on amazon?
Hyped! Titans with swords now
They showed gameplay?
That teaser did nothing for me :/
Yep the EVGA founders was up too but looks like it isn't able to be purchased now.