Posts by RonindeBeatrice

If a card can run everything available at the time at decent settings and frames I'd say it was an enthusiast product; this is just what the GTX260 did. My last single slot card was way back in the HD4850. They've really fallen out of favor. Even garbage tier GPUs have dual slot configs; a lot of the time they're fanless, but still.
Still time to ship before Christmas folks!
1920x1080 Passive 3D ready (no batteries needed for glasses) Product link. http://www.asus.com/ROG-Republic-Of-Gamers/VG27AH/ Asking $150 & shipping Thanks for looking.
Avermedia Combo tuner has a tuner for unencrypted cable TV and one for OTA digital signals. Would be great for adding some basic tuning in an extra room, or use it to record from another source. I used mine to convert VHS. I added some small heatsinks because the thing got a little toasty. Card and software only. Wacom Bamboo drawing tablet, comes with pen and software. It's only 6x4", but I'm told it's how you use it that's important. Asking $25 for each, please PM...
Cleaning out the closet. I have a Corsair H60 Aio, ready to run, never used. $45 + shipping. Also available: CoolerMaster Glacer 240. Also never used, this unit is drained of coolant because I intended to fill it myself, but never made it. I'm asking $65 + shipping for this one. I'll part with both for $100 OBO. I'm not looking for any trades. Please PM offers. Thank you for looking!
Because I like you folks, I'll also toss in the Crucial SSD for free.
It's been awhile, but I've reconsidered getting rid of the workhorse. Accepting reasonable monetary offers. Thanks
I have had several inquiries into prices for the CPU, motherboard, and RAM, individually, and as a part of combos. So I'm revising: CPU: $175 Motherboard: $150 RAM: $75 Buy two and save $25, buy three and save $50. GTX460: $50 64GB Crucial C300: $30 WD 2TB GP (EARS): $60.
Bump before resorting to ebay. Hit me up if you have any questions, or would like to deal. Thanks
I have to part out, but ideally sell together: intel e5645 six core mp xeon processor socket 1366 (lapped) Asus rampage II gene 1366 intel x58: All accessories, original packaging, and official Asus Chipset water block included (Swiftech MCW-NBMAX) 12GB corsair dominator 3x4GB PC3-12800 DDR3-1600 with cooling kit NOW: $250 Shipped Cont US Free: 64GB Crucial Real C300 ssd $35shipped Cont U.S. I'm also selling: 2TB Western digital GP EARS $45 750 GB 2.5" Seagate...