Posts by RonindeBeatrice

I have two western digital RE3GP drives. They're identified with the model number WD2002FYPS, but the label indicates RE3GP. I'm not sure what that's about, but they're unopened. I'm taking a wash on these, as I dropped a bit more than I'm asking for them. I checked with western digital and they're warranted for a couple of years. $135 shipped each. I also have a 128GB G.Skill Falcon F1 SSD. This is based on the indilinx controller, and while they've been outdone by...
Items are sold.
My favorite line: "you know, we'd like to be super-transparent about the future of Ricochet 2.”
at 3.3V, ( the power supply going into the NIC) the Killer is drawing 2.475W (3.3V * .75 A)
I can't fathom that Apple won't bubble out eventually. They have to be running out of folks to sell iPhones to right? It's embarrassing that they're worth what they are.
Thank you very much.
Had you met me you would understand her reasoning (I am quite short and baby faced). Also, I cannot grow a beard. Joe Dirt had better facial hair.
I had an encounter with an irate neighbor last night... When she asked if my mother was home and I had to inform her of my age she laughed at me...
Yup. We could produce the same jet we had in the 1950's and have the exact same effect on our current lot of enemies. We simply don't have enemies of the caliber to fight the F15/18, let alone this thing, or the equally unnecessary F35.This is Iran's jet fighterhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HESA_SaeqehWhich was derived from the American F-5 (developed by Northrop).My prediction: Whichever annoying terrier of a nation is still refusing to play at the international table in...
I dropped the price on the CPU waterblock, and added 3/8" Koolance Quick Disconnects. This is the male and female quick disconnect fitting, and a PCI cover bracket for enabling some pretty damn easy external hookups.