Posts by RonindeBeatrice

Price drops all around. I don't really care too much, I just want them gone; make an offer before I resort to ebaying them. Thank you!
We use a microwave dish aimed directly at one of our satellite buildings to provide it with its network. I imagine this would work at least as well, but perhaps with virtually nil opportunity for interference (which admittedly isn't really a problem with the .5 Km distance between the two buildings)
It's hard to believe that it's that time again. So much has happened in this year. Let's fold our monkey asses off.
Bump, I'm negotiable of course. Let me have an honest price and they could be yours.
I think that people who gripe so much about how similar L4D and L4D2 were didn't play enough of both. The games are night and day. They're pretty distant compared to some of the other sequels I've played.
I have two western digital RE3GP drives. They're identified with the model number WD2002FYPS, but the label indicates RE3GP. I'm not sure what that's about, but they're unopened. I'm taking a wash on these, as I dropped a bit more than I'm asking for them. I checked with western digital and they're warranted for a couple of years. $135 shipped each. I also have a 128GB G.Skill Falcon F1 SSD. This is based on the indilinx controller, and while they've been outdone by...
Items are sold.
My favorite line: "you know, we'd like to be super-transparent about the future of Ricochet 2.”
at 3.3V, ( the power supply going into the NIC) the Killer is drawing 2.475W (3.3V * .75 A)
I can't fathom that Apple won't bubble out eventually. They have to be running out of folks to sell iPhones to right? It's embarrassing that they're worth what they are.