Posts by sumitlian

I know that, I know that, I have no problem at all what you have told I was just sharing my experience too.I personally don't support native gaming industries here in India. Why ?Because we don't need it yet.Because there is an average of 22 Indians out of 100 who come under BPL (Below Poverty Line).In India, Below poverty line = Salary of He doesn't ever talk about Human Development Index.Basic Education, good Health and proper Salary is responsible for Human Development....
Okay I got it. Thanks for the info though.
I have found four dxgkrnl.sys files. Two of them have different versions.1. dxgkrnl.sysC:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-lddmcore_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.22720_none_0a6954e31355bce42. dxgkrnl.sysC:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-lddmcore_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.17514_none_09ee9e0dfa2c4fbd3. dxgkrnl.sysC:\Windows\System32\drivers4. dxgkrnl.sysC:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-lddmcore_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.18510_none_09ea861dfa300402Windows 7...
Some time ago I asked a native US guy(Caucasian) if he has any trouble understanding English when it is spoken as Indian accent ? He told that, for him Indian accent is the easiest accent to understand than any European accent.He teaches English Literature in a high school in Boston. He also told that Indians are known to read and write English with least grammar mistakes.
You can say Battlefield as "Field of Battle" or The Field where a Battle is taking place.In Hindi we pronounce it as......"Youddh ka Maidaan"and write it as..."युद्ध का मैदान"Youddh (युद्ध) = BattleMaidaan (मैदान) = FieldKa (का) = "of" (Preposition)According to ^this you will write it as "Battle of Field", but it is wrong. In Hindi, we comprehend it as Field of Battle (Or Battlefield).In English, "of" is more related to Battle here, or "Field of Battle"But in Hindi, "of"...
In OCN style: RIP Display Port
First of all I never complained anything about future AMD GPUs. I never said even about what is going to be in 2015. My post was to just elaborate the cause that resulted such lower Nvidia prices. And I believe I didn't exaggerate at all.Yes I know 285 came first with new efficient colour compression technology. But it doesn't seem to give any significant result when used at real world load over R9 280/280X. A 48 ROP version of 285 would be a better launch and this might...
Did you expect Nvidia to release something that should have been performing lower than current AMD GPUs in price performance ? Did it ever happen in the past ?280X and 290 had been selling at $280 and $399 respectively before GTX 970 launched. Both the GPUs were the best in price performance section.People who are unable to think in open mind mode failing to realize that Nvidia didn't want it to be so cheap, the reality is Nvidia HAD TO price is lower(thanks to AMD's...
Retried 14.7 RC3, no crash/black screen in Fire Strike. Then tried 14.9, 100% crash rate. Even tried at default CPU clocks and 1333 MHz RAM, Fire Strike crashed. Underclocked my CPU, Fire Strike crashed. No matter what are my settings, 14.9 WHQL with my 280X on Windows 7 64 bit SP1 w/ latest updates is causing 100% crash in Fire Strike. Though I haven't found any other problems other than Fire Strike crash, I'll be using 14.9.
I want Akshay Kumar in "Urban Reign Remastered" on PC.