Posts by makesithappen

Cant wait for this. While I wait I have gt4 on ps2 gt5/6 on ps3 assetto corsa on pc my wheel drive club for ps4 and horizon 2/ forza 6 on xbox one. I love car games Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
How do you like the new look? Pretty sleek huh Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
If you can afford it why not. I also like you have a pc ps4 and now xbox one just for forza in my case. It's good to be covered on all angles Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
worse game ive ever played constantly dark and raining car list ok but not great, customization nice but not great cop chases terrible, world empty graphics shockingly ugly. was hoping to relive underground 2 days but this is underground 0.5 at best
If you're playing a game and switching to windows basic your gpu is running out of video ram. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Drained it with gta v...
Just got this game today to try it out, any pro tips? Wondering if any of my machines will be able to play it to add some color to task bar this app to remove ribbon remove all tiles from start menu and added pictures, music etc, otherwise you get stuck with empty space in the middle of start menu In color third color, second row, no color on task bar etc. Task bar etc transparent
Installed 10 on one of my laptops, must say I am on the fence with this one. First thing I did was remove the explorer ribbons and made some color happen on my tool bars Removed all the tiles from the start menu and made it a little more respectable I am absolutely hating the small icons on the taskbar, anyone has some registry tweaks how to make them in 7/8.1? Everything else works out of the box, it even picked up my dell audio control panel
Not enough gpu! Just kidding, I love where this is going