Posts by mtraccer

Thanks I'm glad they turned out they were taken with my Lumia 920, Yes that is correct but they are black and easy to hide themselves.
Yes that is correct but the cables are black and easy to hide. I'm glad the pics turned out they were taken with my Lumia 920.
Hey guys I just received my new Fractal Design ADJUST 108 and it rocks!!! here are some pics! This controller is really great, it has a brain in it so even if you have the sliders down all the way when you first boot up your computer it gives all the fans 12v for 5seconds to make sure the fans will start turning. Some fans can run on 5v but not start from a dead stop and this controller over comes that! GREAT WORK FRACTAL as always.
Yes I find mine also collecting a lot of dust around the window I think it's from the plastic they put on it to protect it during shipping it leaves a static charge on the window
J&R music and computer world
Hey all my windowed side panel arrived and here's some pics as promised I must say the finish on this panel really makes the old ones look shody. Also is does have the same noise reduction material as the R4 so that's really cool also.
Hey all my windowed side panel arrived and here's some pics as promised I must say the finish on this panel really makes the old ones look shody. Also is does have the same noise reduction material as the R4 so that's really cool also.
Hello, Arc midi owner here and been waiting for the windowed side panel ever since they announced it but I have never heard of these retailers before and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with these stores and I wonder why they gotten them in before Ncix or Newegg. Any help would be much helpful and once I get mine I will be posting more pics of this amazing case!
Hello all again here's my addition to the Fractal fan club The Corsair fan is only temp until my AF120 comes to replace the sp120 that it is also I will be plugging the fans on the h100 directly to the PSU behind the motherboard tray and clean up the wires. All in all I think it looks fairly tidy tho Let me know what you all think.
Hello all just got a Fractal Arc Midi and I must say WOW this thing is a lot bang for the buck $69 with FREE shipping at Newegg is amazing for this feature set and quality, I do have a question for you midi owners out there, is it possible to mount a corsair AF140 in the front of the case? the fans are held in by clips I do have two of the stock 140 fans in the front but I kinda want to get something that pushes just a little more air nothing super loud if they do not fit...