Posts by Crazy9000

I've been doing no voice chat as well, don't need the salt.
Yeah, I would say sometimes people try to play around the torb way too hard. The turret is not worth getting pocketed by a Rein or Orisa unless it's a molten core turret getting wrecked. Now if the whole team is in on the stand on payload, build turret, and snowball, that can be a good strategy... but if it's just torb turret it's not worth pocketing.Well hopefully my climb doesn't stop at 3000, I'll see what I can do playing a little bit at night a few times a week. For...
Same with me. I don't mind spending $15, but I've moved on to other games. This needed to come out much earlier, when I was still playing D3 but starting to get tired of the same old grind.
Nothing is stopping you from creating an investor group, finding a game dev, and funding their game in return for a cut of the profits.Kickstarter has always been a pre-order system, not an investment. Spending more than the bare minimum is just like pre-ordering a collectors edition.With Star citizen, people specifically wanted Chris Roberts to have a AAA game level of funding, so gave very large amounts of money; in the thousands for a lot of people. He really hit a note...
I think a lot of people see torb as a good pick for Bronze tier games that stops working around gold rank. If you compare him to McCree though, who people tend not to complain about when you pick, I think he holds up pretty good. McCree: hitscan, 75 damage per shot, 6 round clip. Large damage falloff at range. Flashbang + roll, and the mobility on roll is so minor it's really just a free reload. Torbjorn: projectile, 68 damage per shot, 18 round clip. No falloff at...
Been playing torb only solo que on my smurf account, just hit diamond . I think torb is really underrated. https://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Hanzowned-1779/season/5
That's the healthiest way to see crowdfunding. I think that's the best way to do it and not get burned too bad- I still believe anyone in Star citizen for less then $100 is going to get a decent game in return... it's going to be pretty hard for the game, even with the resources it has, to live up to several hundred to thousands of dollars of expectation though.
Are you talking about in games (this is pc game section)? If it's the Imac with a Radeon 570 it should be alright. Have you installed the graphics drivers in windows?
I'm using one as my main keyboard. My only complaints are cat related- I used to have a NKRO PS/2 Realforce, and the cats wouldn't prevent me from doing anything in a game unless they hit a button the game actually uses. With the RGB, when my cat rests his head on the numpad, it starts ignoring my input on say WASD. My cats also activate the CTRL-Capslock swap, leaving my crouches not working until I realize what happened.
Did you not read the post at the top of the page? I'll post it again for you Pretty sad that news sites just jumped on this story without having any idea what they are talking about, then people who hate the game for whatever reason spread it everywhere. Goes to show you can't just take anything you read at face value, especially if it's something written by someone with an agenda. Clickbait for the reads is enough agenda for some sites, even if they don't personally have...