Posts by Crazy9000

G2A is assuming all their sellers are "innocent until proven guilty". This invites the sellers who used fraud to get the keys. Just by looking at the prices on brand new games, you can tell theres a large amount going on. The guys selling the keys are obviously not doing enough to stop it, but that doesn't change the fact that G2A is selling a lot of keys that the devs never saw money for.Who you blame the most for the keys being stolen is up to you. Yes, tinydev used the...
I think you need to do a little research yourself.http://www.polygon.com/2015/2/9/8006693/the-truth-behind-those-mysteriously-cheap-gray-market-game-codesG2A's statement doesn't change anything, or add any new info.
Try messing around with in game video and audio settings now that you can get in a little?If that doesn't work, your PC is probably cursed. I recommend the "lemon uncrossing spell" to break it.-In a sachet, combine the following herbs: St. John's Wort, sage, calamus and dragonsblood powder.-Set the sachet aside for later.-Fill an incense brazier with dragonsblood incense.-On your altar, you will need an athame, a whole ripe lemon, 1 white and 1 black candle, a bowl of salt...
That would result in a delay in processing legitimate orders.What they really need to do is keep track of what keys they give out, and disable them if there's a chargeback.
I'm not sure of the terms, but the problem was the conclusion wasn't following what the statements actually said.All humans eat food. All dogs eat food.Therefore all humans are dogs.The problem here is it never said humans were food, it said humans ate food. Basically we have two "set up" statements, and nothing to make any useful conclusion from. We need a truth that everything that eats food does.All humans eat food. All dogs eat food. Anything that eats food...
Again, the conclusion is incorrect. B never said that all animals were humans, it said all humans were animals. Animals could be humans, but also not humans.If B said that all animals were humans, then you could draw your conclusion with logic.[edit] (I didn't read it close enough ) you might not have meant it that way, but your conclusion is actually 100% correct and logical. You didn't say all animals, or any animal... just animals, which doesn't have to mean all....
Spheres are round.
You're focusing on the wrong thing. Animal and species doesn't matter, as they weren't mentioned.The logic you originally used to say a sphere is round is wrong, which is why you can make the human/dog link with it.This means a sphere can be round, nothing in it logically restricts a sphere to only being round.
Not sure then, maybe something is up with your external drive?
I don't think anyone was debating what round means, just giving you a hard time (this is kind of a troll thread).