Posts by Crazy9000

Oh another thing to be careful about- unless they changed it for console, the drops don't get better from normal until torment 1. This means you should only run hard/master etc if you need the gold and XP, since you'll get same loot as normal while killing slower. For anyone on PC looking to gold find (and can't run T6), especially with the gem from the goblin realm- Greater rifts use the gold find from the Torment level. Set your game to torment 6, fail the trial, and do...
Ah, don't know much about the PS4 version. We all play it on PC Generally what you want to do is run act 1 bounties until you are geared up for torment 1. That gives you a bunch of rift keys to rift with, and a good chance at getting the Ring of Royal Grandeur.
Bounties have the bounty bag rewards and decent gold/xp bonus, and rifts have twice the drop rate of just killing random monsters (probably even more since there tends to be more elites, and the RG at the end). There's also greater rifts with the new patch, to get legendary gems and upgrade them.
Quickest is probably to leave your clan, and request invite to OCN (you can search after leaving clan). Then Pm sainesk your info and he'll accept you next time he logs in.Once you get the expansion, you don't farm acts anymore .
PM sainesk (OP) your battletag.
In case anyone else is planning on leveling some gems, here's a chart showing the rifts you need:http://pastebin.com/cMhRxr4CLooks like when you start struggling with the rift, it's best to just shoot for the same rift level since the chance doesn't increase until 7 above.
I don't see how Comcast is relevant... this guy was working for a gaming group that has an office. It's super easy to look up where they are located without any hacking or social engineering.
Pretty good to have 3 chars that can do 31. I'm waiting to find another gift so I can roll STR and socket the nice maximus I have for EQ barb.I think I'm going to go all out gold farming tonight, since I'm assuming the buff ends with ladders tomorrow. Barb can do T6 with the gold gem and a sunkeeper... I wish I had saved a goldwrap for him as that would be perfect.
Sounds like they were trying to get the police to shoot him, not just ruin his day too.
Main stat is the best to roll off. Really hard to find ammy that lets you do that though.Ammy is only place to get 10/100 crit, they definitely are not the stats to roll off.