Posts by Crazy9000

Had to make way for ancients, and lots of alt gear since builds aren't iron solid yet... so all DPS WD gear has been salvaged.With Wizard I would need to find/craft an ancient weapon, then get an ancient firebirds source and I'd probably be good for a 44+ clear. With monk I'd probably need almost any armor piece as ancient, or just a decent sunwuko ammy maybe.
So I guess being "un-baised" and keeping an "open mind" means ignoring any evidence posted contrary to what you want to believe, and supporting your wild guess about where they get their keys, despite having absolutely no evidence to back that up yourself.
Finally got a GR 46 cleared with my monk. Now I have 46 on DH and monk, and 51 on Barb... now to decide if I should try to get an ancient weapon and do something decent on Wizard, or try to go for 47 on monk (would need better gear, or nice rift).
Season 1 ends feb 3, Season 2 start date hasn't been announced... but since they already released the patch, there's no reason for a large delay after Season 1 ends.
In the end, these sites have not said where the keys come from. It's just speculation that they are buying them in countries that might be cheaper... but in a lot of cases that doesn't add up, especially when they are offering brand new games discounted.
They are keys the website isn't supposed to be selling, exact details on where the keys come from is very difficult to find. Ubisoft must have found a way to be sure none of those keys legitimately made their way to customers, so they disabled the batch.In the end, this is the 3rd parties sites fault for selling shady keys in order to discount them.
That's not how trapped works .It's the same as the other DPS gems- you only get x% increased damage if you are personally wearing it. The DH's have to each have it equipped to get the damage increase. Think of it like an emerald- the DH aren't getting any damage if I put an emerald in my weapon, they both need it in theirs to get anything.zDPS has to wear trapped to make sure cull the weak (DH passive) is activated. Cull the weak requires the enemy to be slowed, which the...
Just got a CDR RoRG, and a mask with vit. The taskers definitely aren't worth it, swapped them and borns out for asheras. Now I'm tempted to drop String of ears for blackthornes belt, then go ashera 4 piece... wonder how much the followers would really help. Templars heals could be nice, and just taking off aggro from archers could be invaluable.Bane of the trapped buffs yours personal damage, it isn't a debuff or party buff. I think you're thinking of the gem of toxin....
Every single legendary item can roll ancient instead. It's somewhere between 1/10 and 1/20 chance for item to be ancient legendary instead of normal legendary.Weapon damage, Main stat, vitality, resistance, and armor rolls all have a higher range, with the low starting at or above the max roll for a regular legendary item. Typically 500 max rolls turn into 650, and 750 max rolls turn into 1000 max. So pretty much if you find ancient boots of the right set, they are 100%...
Down to 7 now, the Monk rankings should be moving around quite a lot. I wouldn't be surprised if top spot hits GR50 by the time season ends, and the top 10 is 47+. I still have a lot to learn about the class and the best things to do with the new set.SMK is tons easier to get now, I see several a day looted in clan now. I got one myself too... don't really get to use it since I'm usually the DPS in the group though. While were at it, is there anything I should change on my...