Posts by Sdumper

Im not allowed to share pricing in the public forum but send me a PM and I can give you the amount in parts and gas its costing me to build this.
Should be able to take some sample picts at -152c or so but actual load temps will be around -130c with an idle of around -140c (I hope).
Well my r600 has arrived but not my r14. This is probably a good thing because I absolutely positively have to make sure my 3rd stage is 100% leak free because the Gas that goes into the 3rd is super expensive.
R14 and r600 for 3rd stage has been ordered...
Here's some very messy progress photos (with the testing suction and evap)...no clean up at all has been done so it looks sort of ugly but that will change...
Put on my testing suction line and evap to test out the general plumbing and will vacuum and give it a charge of r1150 tomorrow to test things out. Target for final suction line and evap sometime next week. Then Ill start the clean up and electrical...I hate this part...
Sorry for the delay I have been working on a few details with the suction line and waiting for a few parts to arrive. Will have the third stage plumbing done by Saturday sometime...
Thanks! I Plan on starting the third stage tonight (assuming my fan mount arrives from Grainger like its suppose to). I have a very small area to mount the fan for the second and third stage de-super condensor and I want to get it mounted before I start my brazing. That way I can remove the third stage compressor if needed and then add it back after the fans in place.
Thanks guys!!
Lol thats what my wife keeps telling me I know its a mess but I keep making excuses why I should do it later