Posts by GasMan320

Any update on this issue? I am having the same issue with a Gigabyte Z87x-UD5H and a 4770K with 4x 8GB G.Skill F3-12800CL10-8GBXL sticks. If I have 2 sticks in, the system is super stable. With all four in, I get BSODs.
Ephesian, Your system seems fine. If this experience has taught me anything, it's that when a GPU is involved, it's most likely the GPU. I swapped out everything in my system when I was having issues with my stupid 7870. I tried two Gigabyte 7870s, and also two HIS Ice-Q 7870s. All gave me the same problems. Swapped out motherboard, power supply, RAM, tried with SSD, tried without SSD, different PCIe slots, nothing made the situation any better. I really think that a...
Guys, What are the best case fans that will move the most amount of air and still be pretty quiet that would fit in the R4? I was looking at these Cougar CF-V12HP Vortex fans but not sure if they would fit due to the way the front panel fans "snap in". Here's the link: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835553002 And if you guys know of any better ones that will provide better cooling, please let me know. Thank you!
Thank you for the response! In your screenshot it isn't downclocking. Does it hit the x16 multiplier and stay there? Would you mind checking with the latest CPU-Z? Yours is a few versions older than current. Thanks again!
Ok I have the same board as you and I'm doing a 4.5GHz OC with Turbo LLC and -0.10 offset. I don't change the regular clock multiplier but change all the turbo multipliers to 45. Besides that I don't believe I've changed any other settings. What are you trying to OC to?
Fill out your system specs so people know what you're talking about. F18 bios on which board? If you fill out your system specs it becomes a lot easier to help you.
Ephesian, Which 7950 are you using? I have the Gigabyte one, are you using the same one? Can you give us some more info about your hardware? Maybe fill out the rig specs in your signature. Also, I'm on 13.2 beta5. Did you try beta5 at all? Not really saying that it may make a change compared to beta6 but just for the sake of doing our best of comparing apples to apples you may want to download the AMD Catalyst Un-install Utility (here:...
I bought it from Costco about 6 months ago for $150 and looking on the bottom of it to try and find some information all I see is that it was sold by True Innovations (http://trueinnovations.com) and the model number is 41744 and the SKU is 616031. The problem is that I looked on Costco.com right now to try and find the same product but I can't seem to find it. It is super comfy and I really like it. I am a fan of high back chairs and I've been very happy with this...
I want to be able to differentiate between Balanced and High Performance in terms of monitor power off and sleep timer settings but want both of them to behave like Balanced profile in terms of CPU usage. Thanks for helping me out. Which version of CPU-Z were you checking with? Thanks!
Hi guys, After reading the last 20 pages of this thread I am still a little unsure of what I should be doing. Relatively new to OC'ing, using a Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H board. If I want to maximize the amount of time my CPU is idling and at a lower power state, what do I want to have my settings set to? I am doing a 4.5GHz OC but am still clueless as to whether I should do offset or fixed voltage. My goal is to maximize power savings while still getting performance when I...