Posts by Shadow_Foxx

Cool, how is the structural integrity after removing all of that metal from the back of the case? I know its pretty thick aluminum, but you did remove a lot
Nice work! Have any more pictures of the back/internals? Would be interested!!
I used an R2 for a while, but there is almost no airflow, how are the temps on your gpu? Also, how much of a pain was it to adapt the case for an atx PSU? I like the idea of a smoked plexi top!
I have a problem. I was using a trial version of sony vegas pro to test it out. I ended up doing quite a bit of work on a small project involving video files I made by converting old family vhs tapes to .mp4. My trial is now up and I am not done with the project. I also used the trial version of premiere pro and it runs better on my hardware. Is there any way to convert the .veg file to something that can be opened in premiere pro? I do not want to pay for vegas pro...
Will be following!
Subbed
does the LH9i cooler from noctua work with this mobo? I need something that is lower in height than the intel stock cooler that still works with this board, any suggestions? Thanks !
My speakers make noises like that if they are experiencing radio interference. ie if I leave my phone next to them, even the microwave sometimes. Even though they are Bose and should be shielded, it happens sometimes nonetheless. Is there anything near the speakers that could be giving off interference? As far as the LED going off and on, I cant explain that. idk just a thought.
http://www.overclock.net/t/1520005/vc-gigabyte-launches-first-mini-itx-geforce-gtx-970 yeee, for those who havent seen!
I loved black, wanted to play it the other day but I sold my xbox... The banner reminds me of half life!