Posts by Shadow_Foxx

All good, replied!
Take this off my hands before I decide to keep it!
Previous buyer was concerned about the condition of the screen, see below. This tablet is not mint, but I think it is in very good condition. However, please dont expect NIB quality, and let me know if there are any specifics/pictures you want. I believe it is priced fairly for slightly used condition. Quite frankly, dont see the splotches, but YMMV, please let me know if you have concerns. Didnt notice the scratch before either, my oversight.
Yes it is, verrrry tempting. :waves hand like Jedi:
Still for sale
Im moving and want to get rid of some things I will not need in the near future. Hoping to move as many things together as possible. It may take me a few days to ship because of my work schedule. Ship USPS, take verified paypal, amazon payments, etc. Trades: possibly iphone 5 or newer, can add cash. Ive had this tablet for a year or two, bought from another member to use while abroad. Between the 2 monthlong trips its been on, it has seen very little use. Will be wiped...
PENDING LOCAL Im moving and want to get rid of some things I will not need in the near future. Hoping to move as many things together as possible. It may take me a few days to ship because of my work schedule. Ship USPS, take verified paypal, chase quickpay, etc. Trades: possibly iphone 5 or newer, can add cash. Fully modular, single rail PSU that I planned on sleeving once upon a time. Tested the PSU 24 pin with my tester and it seems to check out (2nd rail fails in...
Pending payment Im moving and want to get rid of some things I will not need in the near future. Hoping to move as many things together as possible. It may take me a few days to ship because of my work schedule. Ship USPS, take verified paypal, chase quickpay, etc. Trades: possibly iphone 5 or newer, can add cash. Things I have: Knipex wire stripper - the model lutro0 was selling from his shop, top of the line quality, adjustable strip length. Used for only one...
yeee
subbed!