Posts by Papas

Its the "advanced system" i asked for
It was purchased by the va for me. No choice in the matter so have to be happy with what i got.
So been waiting for my new pc to arrive and wasnt expecting it till next week or the week after. Got a knock on the door and was suprised by fedex with boxes for me. Started opening them up and realized its missing stuff...like the tower lol. Anyways i opened up the boxes and unpacked everything and was plesently suprised since this is a prebuilt. I also got the spec sheet on the computer they ordered me. Dell xps 8700. 12gb ram, i7 4790, 1tb hd, gt 720, cannon mg5320,...
Finally met with my counselor. New computer should be here in 2.5 weeks or less. Tired of using this netbook to type reports. Ipad was denied but said would look into tablet options.
Again, ^ this exactly
And ea dosnt do it without your permission either, thats the dam point. Some people are just to stupid to realize that.
Yes it does have to do with steam. For starters, steam started all this crap. Steam takes the same info...yet you do not see a article talking bad about steam this same way. EA is gathering the same info that steam does yet people are slamming origin...those same people have steam but will never install origin? Really? That is the dumbest thing anyone can say.
You click on a thread, decide not to read it at all, but then put your two cents in on something you have no knowledge of?
Blahhh, worst part of the VA system....the waiting. Turned in paperwork for the computer two weeks ago along with a request for an ipad so i dont have to carry books. They are suppose to fast track it but still no update yet. I hate waiting. Using a netbook to type up papers is extremely hard.
^This. Thats all this article is meant to do.