Posts by victorzamora

Building a new house with Cat5 in every room, but no funds to take advantage of it. This would do it for me! Awesome giveaway!! Thanks to AMD and the OP!
I'm in!
In Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
I'm in. As far as DaftPunk-style bands? None can compare to the originals!:thumb:
In terms of GPU power, this isn't true at all. 2560x1600 has as little over 4 million pixels (MP). At 120Hz, that's 480MP/s. 4K has 8.3MP, at 60Hz that's just 498MP/s. If you include some of the big Eyefinity setups (like triple Dell Ultrasharps) you get 12.3MP. Triple 1440p screens is 11MP. 4K isn't as atrocious for these beastly machines as many keep claiming....the numbers just don't support it.
It depends on what you want. Honestly? Nothing beats the immediate performance increase brought to you with an SSD. That's something an SSHD simply can't do. If I were you, I'd get a real SSD and a 2.5" HDD and skip the hybrid if you want snappy everything. If you just want a small boost with less cost and just one drive, then it's not a bad option. However, it's up to you
Not really. Another option is to get two smaller power supplies. That way you can get two PSU's with much more user input and many more reviews.
This is the coolest giveaway. I can't believe I haven't posted in here yet. i7 4770k Asus Maximus VI Extreme 4x8GB Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 1866 Seasonic Platinum 1000W 2xSamsung 840 Pro 128GB 1xWD Black Enterprise 1TB MSI R7990 Fractal Design Define XL R2 Total comes to $2511.94.
That redirects me to the ncix homepage.
Cool Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk