Posts by qwwwizx

http://routerboard.com/CCR1009-8G-1S-1Splus   Fast layer 3 with 2x 10Gb ports, 8x Gb ports and router OS. Can also do advanced routing, firewalling etc, but ofcourse thats up to you. We use them in the company and never had any issues. 
You might be right. I havent had the time to play with my MSI board yet, only testing boot time, but I can confirm that my 3200-16 Ripjaws V isnt stable using XMP settings on the ASUS Z170 Deluxe board. I have two sets, and I use the system for playing League of Legends. Benchmarking seems fine, but when play, it occasionally crash. So Ripjaws 3200 isnt plugn play on Deluxe. My Kingston works fine.
 No, didnt try that yet. I will try it maybe next week. But i found this MSI Z170 XPower Gaming Titanium hits DDR4 4605MHz which looks like at least my motherboard is doing well up to around 4.6Ghz on memory.  My primary problem with the Asus board is the time it takes to get to bios and back to windows. I do a lot of memory overclocking, tweaking and testing and on the ASUS board it takes minutes to make minor adjustments. Boot to bios, (40 seconds) slow menues (10...
Well, I bought another motherboard to see if it changed anything. Its still not fast as my old Z87, but on the MSI I am in Windows 28 seconds after I turn on the computer and everything about getting into the bios is just faster.   I recorded some video from before I changed motherboard from and on the new motherboard.   Cold-boot: On the MSI Z170 Titanium the bios screen appear after 20 seconds and Windows start screen after 28 seconds.   On the Asus Z170 deluxe it...
Try to disconnect the Power Supply completely from motherbard and everything and let it be disconnected for a few minutes. Then start it back up again with all wires connected.    Otherwise it can be the plug from the PSU, that are badly wired.    I think the CPU plugs are shaped so they wont fit in the GPU.
Maybe its a problem with my board, so I will order a MSI Z170 Xpower and see if it works better. The Z170-Deluxe is unstable with my Ripjawz Z170 memory sticks, even though they are in the QVL. Maybe its a board/memory issue.    ...Found out the memory instability was related to 4 sticks. The QVL guide says it only compatible with 2 sticks. The Kingston sticks works fine at 3000CL15 with 4 sticks, so I will get rid of the Ripjaws.   The delayed boot time is still at...
I have g.skill f4-3200c16d-8gvk which is in the QVL list. I tried with both 2 and 4 sticks. I even tried with my Kingston Predator sticks, and also clicking off all XMP settings. Nothing really helps. Its slow no matter what.    It would be nice to know if anyone with a deluxe board, can get it to boot fast (2-3 seconds), just to the first screen where it show memory and CPU speed. Just to confirm its not a general bug in the bootstrap...
I tried disabling the directkey, and it might have helped something. I disabled the ASUS logo too.    1) Turn on PC 2) After 27 seconds, I see BIOS screen with 6700K and 16GB ram, a quick blink and it continues ... etc. 3) After 37 seconds its in Windows - finished.     I disabled everything on motherboard now. EPU, XMP, TPU... I am doing everything from BIOS from now on, the prevent ASUS to do any overclocking. I even disabled SATA controller. I think the...
I have the same issue. It takes more than 60 seconds before I am in windows and thats with a disk that read 2.2GB/second.    For my setup I have no SATA disks in it, only a Samsung SM951 connected in the onboard socket. Used the hyper-card in the start with same issue.    I have tried 2 different kinds of memory and even with all settings on auto / stock bios it do this. When It eventually gets through the bios its fast. Its just the mega lag, like something needs to...
 I cant tell you the reason. I just did the tests and took notes. I ran each test 3 times in a row, no reboots, no new applications on system. Just testing, testing, testing, reboot, adjust, and redo. Everything in bios like speedstep etc. is on auto settings.  "I also don't understand the big difference between the3200 16 16 40 2 12000 1652" That was with 4 memorysticks, CPU OC at 4x 4.9Ghz, Cache at 4.7Ghz. The CPU is overclocked a lot, to be sure I not to saturate the...