Posts by Arturo.Zise

Ps4 reviews are up.http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/10/13/the-evil-within-for-xbox-one-ps4-first-review-2341086
Maybe I should have dropped some cash on a new 4K monitor. If 30fps is becoming the new standard then I should be sweet seeing as 30fps is possible with the current video cards available.
SLI won't even be required soon now that the next gen of game releases is moving to 30fps standard. Also it would be sad if the 290/290x wasn't leading these gaming benchmarks over 970/980. They have more shader's, double the memory bus width and more power usage. This post may/may not be serious.
Mine is still in the box. Might just leave it there
Yeah I only really drop into the high 40's low 50's when I start messing with DSR at maxed settings. Most of the time it sits at a solid 60fps. Wasn't sure how V-sync worked with overclocking but at the moment with 0 voltage adjustment and P T maxed I can still sit at 1500 boost without problems. Might just leave it there and enjoy running a few degrees cooler with lower fan speeds (not that I can hear it anyway).
Quick noob question. My MSI 970 Gaming maxes out at 1553/8000 stable with volts and power limit maxed. I play all my games with Adaptive V-sync on at 60fps, as I like the look of a smooth constant frame rate locked on my 46" TV. Can I run my card at a lower clock and drops the volts because I cap my fps at 60? Will lower clocks still affect the min fps or will I see no difference? Summer makes my room hit 28c+ and the less heat my gpu puts out the better lol.
Awesome news for PC gamers. Think of all the $$$ you will save on graphics cards if you only need to hit 30fps max settings
Coming from a console only background and recently switching to PC, I find it very difficult to go back. It's like going from watching Bluray's back to watching DVD's. The more I try and convince myself to buy a PS4, the easier it is to talk myself out of it. Will put the money towards an X99 upgrade instead.
I have run Crysis 3 at 4k DSR without any problems. My frames drop to low 20's but that's about it.
I would be pissed if I dished out $500 for a "next gen" console then $60 each for new games, to have them only run at 900p/30fps. How can people accept that as reasonable?