Posts by Arturo.Zise

Could you realistically run today's AAA titles at 4K 60fps with one of these 980Ti's?
Think my party is lvl 23-24. Should be sufficient. Hope it is there when I wake up in the morning. I've been waiting a while for this....
So it's nearly the May 27 where I am and still no Jaws of Hakkon on the PSN. What gives?
Most of the new TV's have HDMI 2.0 which can do 4K @60p
On September 5, 2014, the Blu-ray Disc Association revealed that the future 4K Blu-ray Disc format will support 4K UHD (3840x2160 resolution) video at frame rates up to 60 frames per second.The standard will encode videos under the High Efficiency Video Coding standard.4K Blu-ray Discs will support both a higher dynamic range by increasing the color depth to 10-bit per color, and a greater color gamut by using the Rec. 2020 color space.The standard will use 4:4:4 chroma...
Have played off and on since 2006. Burning Crusade is still one of the best gaming experiences in my life. Sad thing is I have come back for every expansion and hope it feels the same but each feels further away from the original. Knew I had to quit when playing started to feel like a second job.
I have managed to get my chip rock solid stable 4.3ghz @ 1.21v. My cache ratio is still at 33x. Do I gain anything from trying to raise that higher? My temps sit in the low 70's when stressing for about one hour. I'm happy with performance so far but would it be worth OC the cache clock?
Still un-patiently waiting for the Jaws of Hakkon to release on PS4. The new shops sound intriguing too.
I'm the proud owner of a PS4 and have loved every minute of gaming on it. I sold my GTX970 to pay for it. Gaming on a console just makes more sense to me in my current lifestyle. While PC will always have the advantage on the graphics side, I see consoles taking priority because of the reasons you stated above = $$$
All hail our new Console overlords!!!