Posts by Arturo.Zise

I find it funny that the first thing most people who buy AIO's do, is buy different fans. Doesn't that just push the price+performance ratio even further out of whack vs Air coolers?
I have put in 50+ hours on my PS4 copy and have encountered non of the mentioned bugs at all. Is it just PC gamer's that get screwed with new AAA releases these days?
I still have my old Noctua D14 and my TR Silver Arrow air coolers from a few years back sitting in a cupboard somewhere. Have been curious if either of them could cool my current setup the same way my Swiftech H220 does. I love the H220 but those Helix fans at full tilt put out some real noise. Loved the near silence of the D14 and Silver Arrow, but I don't think they could keep an overclocked Haswell-E under check in summer.....
So fresh and so clean. Very nice.
Looks very good......on my PS4 Graphics are always nice, but I will take an epic story and game play over them every time.
Just finished EP5 after what seemed like an eternity of waiting. That ending was so intense I have replayed the last part 5 times. The feels were just too much. 10/10.
I'm looking at a major downsize of my current case by moving my sig rig in to an FT03B. Only issue I might have is trying to keep an overclocked 5820k cool in such a small case. Would a Noctua D14 or a decent 120mm AIO do the job with just 2 x 120mm intakes? Summer is nearly here where I live and ambient temps can push 30c in my room. Don't want to cook my system if I can avoid it.
Having never played any Uncharted games, is he just a Male Lara Croft? Looks very Tomb Raider to me.
Was tempted to buy the Order, but read somewhere it's way too short?
That card is so sexual.