Posts by Arturo.Zise

If these new cards have the 256bit bus, how much of an effect will it have with downsampling in games? Can buy a used 290 or 780 right now for a decent price, but these new cards are supposedly very close so I'm hesitant to pull the trigger just yet.
Felt like I was watching Dark Souls 3.
I watched someone playing the P.T without knowing what it was, and it was a very uneasy experience. The first time the ghost showed up I screamed real loud lol. I also cried a bit inside when I read this was PS4 only
I lost a large chunk of my 20's playing WoW with RL friends. But I gave up when it stopped feeling like a game and started to feel like a job. That said I will probably get dragged back for the Draenor expansion, but no idea how long I will last.
Love those pics. Keep them coming thanks
Is the Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 using a ref pcb? Can you slap a water block on it, or is it a custom layout?
So by the looks of that I'm better off saving a few more pennies and going a 5820k.Cheers for the link
Would I notice any difference in a 4790k over my 3770k @ 4.5ghz for x264 video encoding?
Was more concerned about the temps. My current 3770k at 4.5ghz hits 80c after an hour of x264 work. Thinking a Haswell-E 6 core at similar speeds will be getting a bit hotter than that.
Any chance of running an OC'd 5930k with my D14?