Posts by HuwSharpe

Not without serious modifcation.
I use an android app called RemoteIME, also known as Smart iRemote; have read about loading linux but confess i havent bothered to try. I have pretty much left it as is, as XBMC is about the only thing i use it for, but would love to hear any experience you have in doing this.This is an old thread and unfortunatly there hasn't been much dicussion on here. As you mentioned it is hard to find much...
Personally i don't see that been possible.
You might find more help on the Cooler Master Elite M-ITX Case Owners Clud thread:
Added both =)
Good answer =)
Okay i have to ask why are you using that old hard drive bracket when it comes with one (which you must have removed) for there for that purpose?
So, i have brought another one....And to be honest, it is quite good. The specs are as follows;OS: Android 4.4CPU: Amlogic S802 Quad-Core 2.0GHz (Cortex-A9)GPU: Octa-Core Mali-450 GPUHD video output: 4K*2K / H.265 / H.264 / 1080PRAM: 2G DDR3Storage: 8GBWifi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/nLan: RJ45 10/100MPorts: 2 * USB 2.0, 1 * Micro SD/TF slot, 1 * USB OTG, 1 * HDMI 1.4, 1 * AV port, 1 * RJ45, 1 * SPDIF output, 1 * DC port.One feature that i particular like is...
I confess i have an XFX Core Edition Radeon HD 7870 and this gets very loud after a short time gaming. I find it a bit odd as obviously the card gets direct access to fresh outside air through the vented side, but still i typically see temperatures in the 80°C range. I guess it is just the proximity to the PSU and CPU, in the confines of such a small space. Some day soon i shall have to open her up and have a play, having 3 full size drives in there cant been helping either.
I quite like the look of the Thermaltake Core V1, after looking at some reviews it also has some appealing features;"A unique feature of the Thermaltake Core V1 is the symmetrical interchangeable panels (both sides, top and bottom) that allow the end user to configure their system to suit their needs. Want the side panel window on the side? No problem. Want to complete turn your system on its side? Swap out the bottom panel with one of the sides and you are all set." ...