Posts by modinn

I'm looking forward to this AND Cyberpunk 2077. I hope they both come out in the next 18 months.
Abbreviated for "Quick time events" or less formally "quite the experience".It's short for cut-scenes in game that take you away from the action or give you a sense that you're in a movie. Scripted events are a good example like in BF3 or CoD campaigns, requiring you to press a button in order to continue with the story/action.Source
Lifeshield is correct. However I'd like to point out that there are still popular ENB's out there still using the v119 ENB binary. For those who didn't know, v119 was the last version to support hardware AA. So if you really want to use MSAA/SSAA, then you need to find a v119 compatible ENB config.Just thought I'd throw it out. Good example that I use often is below.SkyRealism - ENB EvolvedDownload version 2.21 from the Old section for the v119 compatible config.
Thanks for correcting me. I hadn't realized that NMM had gotten the Overwrite feature finally put in until after reading through the update notes the past half hour. I hadn't used NMM in a while (like a year probably), so I was mostly talking from past experience. Should have probably done more research before making an a$$ of myself. I've redacted my previous post. I still recommend WB over NMM or SW any day. But as Lifeshield said, it's good to have options and...
-redacted for out-of-date info on my part-
Don't get me wrong. I have plenty of mods installed. [[SPOILER]]
I'm posting this on here and the Skyrim Pictures thread. All Skyrim DLC is 50% off right now on GameStop PC Downloads. Including Dragonborn!! Get $10 off on the original game too. Dawnguard DLC - $9.99 Original Game - $29.99 Dragonborn DLC - $9.99 Hearthfire DLC - $2.49 You have to install the GameStop app to get your keys, but they are redeemable on Steam. So you can uninstall the GameStop app afterwards if you want. Enjoy!
I'm posting this on here and the Skyrim General Discussion. All Skyrim DLC is 50% off right now on GameStop PC Downloads. Including Dragonborn!! Get $10 off on the original game too. Dawnguard DLC - $9.99 Original Game - $29.99 Dragonborn DLC - $9.99 Hearthfire DLC - $2.49 You have to install the GameStop app to get your keys, but they are redeemable on Steam. So you can uninstall the GameStop app afterwards if you want. Enjoy!
Quick picture I took while working a new build of Skyrim. Decided to nuke my folder and start all over again So far so good, and I'm getting 60 fps almost everywhere. Using a custom ENB.
Welcome to the thread! Your pics look great.