Posts by modinn

Don't get me wrong. I have plenty of mods installed. [[SPOILER]]
I'm posting this on here and the Skyrim Pictures thread. All Skyrim DLC is 50% off right now on GameStop PC Downloads. Including Dragonborn!! Get $10 off on the original game too. Dawnguard DLC - $9.99 Original Game - $29.99 Dragonborn DLC - $9.99 Hearthfire DLC - $2.49 You have to install the GameStop app to get your keys, but they are redeemable on Steam. So you can uninstall the GameStop app afterwards if you want. Enjoy!
I'm posting this on here and the Skyrim General Discussion. All Skyrim DLC is 50% off right now on GameStop PC Downloads. Including Dragonborn!! Get $10 off on the original game too. Dawnguard DLC - $9.99 Original Game - $29.99 Dragonborn DLC - $9.99 Hearthfire DLC - $2.49 You have to install the GameStop app to get your keys, but they are redeemable on Steam. So you can uninstall the GameStop app afterwards if you want. Enjoy!
Quick picture I took while working a new build of Skyrim. Decided to nuke my folder and start all over again So far so good, and I'm getting 60 fps almost everywhere. Using a custom ENB.
Welcome to the thread! Your pics look great.
What has the marketing world come to I'm as excited for the S4 as the next guy, but the extravagant keynote speeches that tech companies have been giving lately just irk me to no end. The acting is always forced. All of the presentation content is the same across all devices, they literally just use the same zingers and pitch-lines to try to draw people in. Are the people who come up with these presentations of this world? Because when I watch these, I cannot help...
If anything, I think they've made the courier much more realistic this way.All of the cross-country runners where I live seem to run around without a shirt on and wear the XC short shorts along with it. He fits the stereotype lol.
Please respect the rules of the forum. Thinking the way you are now is a surefire way to be disliked and ignored by older members, especially as a new member.
Although BOSS is not the end all be all Load Order organizer, it does a pretty good job at it. All you have to do is install it and run it whenever you add new plugins to your load order, it compares it to a master compatibility list and makes sure your mods are loading in the correct order. At least in theory, that's what it should do. Newer and less well-known plugins may not be known by BOSS, but the report page generated after you run the tool will let you know of...
Thanks, I stand corrected. FOV is the same on monitors with the same aspect ratio. I guess this is where I always got confused. FOV WikiI pretty much regurgitated what I've seen on the Bethsoft forums and on here in the past that getting a bigger monitor (which most of the time means increase of resolution) equals getting a bigger FOV, I can see how that can be misleading. I'm sure that was very much the case 3-4 years ago when everyone was making the switch from 4:3...