Posts by Bloodbath

Ive had 14 2150s running nearly non stop for 3+ years now and no issues with noise or any other defects
Good find. I personally would hold onto it and see what its actually worth to a collector.
Can I ask what you plan on using 4 way SLI for? The reason I ask is because most games don't play any better and in some cases play worse on more than two cards, because scaling and optimisation is so poor. I just sold my three way Titan setup and quite honestly gaming experience on one 1080 is a hell of a lot smoother. Multi card performance seems to get worse with each new driver.
Damn that is a great looking build man congrats.
If I was spending that sort of cash I would have gone for either a Case labs STH10 or the new Phanteks Enthoo Elite which looks great but maybe not big enough for your needs. Case preference is totally subjective though, good luck with the build.
Are my specs not fast enough? I'm running it from a Samsung 840 pro, GTX 1080, 3930K etc. By all means tell me what specs I could improve which would help?
Lately I have noticed that almost every server I join seems to have a 200-300 point difference, and I ALWAYS get dropped into the losing team, damn its frustrating. Whats with the tanks spawn at the moment, as soon as the game starts all vehicles are greyed out, then the game starts and no matter how much I spam the button I cannot EVER get a tank. What is going on with this game? Has anyone else noticed these things or am I crazy?
Thats a serious stack of hardware right there. IMO the Thermaltake case just sought of cheapens the whole thing. Have fun and good luck with the build .
Resale value is generally terrible as with most generational computer components. And yes the Swiftech unit is die only cooling not full cover. Water blocks have always been model and generation specific except in the where some blocks will fit diffierent reference cards like 1070 and 1080 cross compatibility but only on reference boards. Are blocks for the Zotac available? I have never seen one? My 1080 isny under water yet and its freaking me out, il not used to cards...
Full cover blocks only last one generation. Swiftech i think makes a universal GPU block.