Posts by Bloodbath

Damn look at that weird little thing. I hope it scales well on a large screen. I honestly couldn't see myself using that much for mobile gaming, maybe on holidays or something. Its definitely very niche.
mine runs at 100 non stop without any issues.
My conspiracy theory goes like this - They raised the price of the X34 because the ROG PG348Q is/was $1799 and they weren't selling. People that do a little research only discover they both have the same panel except the ROG has some shinier plastic and fancier back panel for an extra $210. Just a theory.
Has anybody else noticed a price hike on X34s lately? I bought mine 4-5 weeks ago for $1589AUD a friend of mine went to buy one and they have gone up to $1749 has this happened anywhere else or just Australia?
I just had quick look at the comments on WCCFTech and damn that place is a cesspool.
Noodles, more like tweezers.
OP how tiny are you're fingers? Keep up the good work.
thanks for that info and those recommendations. I have been using UT60s for many years and are very happy with their performance.
Whats the thickest 360 rad you can fit in the front of Evolv ATX? thinking of grabbing one and downsizing from the 900D but want to if possible squeeze in a UT60 or possibly Monsta for cooling one GPU and CPU, thanks in advance:thumb:
I would say the wait for $$$ Citizen continues. Sure for 5.99 EUR, not for 59.99 EUR where many expect a full game with features not a stripped down sandbox demo [/quote]true and I would have extremely dissapointed if the game wasnt a gift and I paid actual money for it.