Posts by Bloodbath

Upload a photo please.
Its really only aesthetic to use a slot loading drive, I have an external for the odd time once a year I need a drive. Have you got the slot loading drive or are you going to modify a tray drive?
Great build man.
My thoughts exactly, are you going to leave all your watercooling gear external?
what are you playing?
Not surprised at all. I've had a few of their products over the years and they all failed very early and the customer service was outright terrible. Good riddance.
I was given a Cyborg RAT 9 as a gift once. That was thing had poor tracking, terrible ergonomics, terrible battery life and and just all round poor build quality.
Ive had 14 2150s running nearly non stop for 3+ years now and no issues with noise or any other defects
Good find. I personally would hold onto it and see what its actually worth to a collector.
Can I ask what you plan on using 4 way SLI for? The reason I ask is because most games don't play any better and in some cases play worse on more than two cards, because scaling and optimisation is so poor. I just sold my three way Titan setup and quite honestly gaming experience on one 1080 is a hell of a lot smoother. Multi card performance seems to get worse with each new driver.