Posts by Sam OCX

Left vs right tertiraries will gain you about 0.6s on average. The Efficiency Score MemTweakIt pops out does not actually represent how fast memory settings are since it depends on not-so-important Refresh Interval (which you actually raise under benching) and doesn't depend on some of the secondaries. Pi times done while memory binning are not directly comparable as I sometimes run/attempt the test multiple times in a row with different process histories.
1.58V won't kill or damage the memory in any way, so there is nothing for you to worry about.
I can't see anything seriously wrong with A-Data XPG V2 having reviewed a couple of their kits. Performance-wise, A-Data and Kingston will do the same. If Kingston costs $20+ more for the same specs, I would go for the A-Data.
There is about 0.2s difference in SuperPi 32M between default values (8-11k) and manually set 25000. The latter might also require a tiny bit more voltage.
Retesting some PSC and BBSE numbers with 4.5GHz core/cache clocks:
Judging by the other timings, CPUz utterly fails to recognise your config so there's no wonder that if fails to report the command rate as well.
You might as well start with 11-13-13 and 1.7V but chances are you're not going to get that kit stable at 1300MHz. Not the platform's fault, just that Samsung 4Gbit ICs are known to hit a "wall" at 1250MHz or so.
For a long time 2133C9 models came in two flavours: 9-11-10 1.5V which was Samsung 2Gbit D-rev and 9-11-10 1.65V which was Hynix 2Gbit CFR. The rated voltage of your kit suggests that they should be Hynix, but your result of 1166 9-11-11 at 1.65V is also doable with Samsung 2Gbit D-rev and Samsung 4Gbit B-rev (singlesided 4GB modules), which Corsair might have also decided to use. Moreover, newegg's ver3.24 picture also throws Micron 4Gbit as one of possible candidates. I...
Only RAM voltage will help, but I wouldn't expect the kit to run DDR3-2400 CL9 with less than 1.75V.
According to Intel's spec, B75 does not support RAM overclocking so max you can get is Ivy-Bridge's rated freq of DDR3-1600.