Posts by Samurai707

I have the MSI 1070 Gaming X, Mine, fortunately was the last one at Central Computers in downtown San Francisco and also had Samsung memory Knock on Ikea wood, but mine's going strong after some recent driver updates on Win 10 and I have little to no issues in major games due to the card itself.Can't complain when clocking at the upper end of the core clock spectrums shown before grabbing my water block!
The dlc for Bethesda is in no way necessary to have over 50 hours of play time in skyrim. The dlc's are extra story lines if you want to enjoy them... So if you wanna put more time into an already great game.i don't understand what's moronic about that? The game is fantastic without the dlc, its what dlc should be today.If someone hasn't bought the game already? They get a beautiful edition to try out on today's platforms.You're jumping on the hate hype train for the wrong...
It's free if you already own the game and all DLC...
I think I read somewhere that it would be available come 5PM PST tomorrow... I have no idea where, but it was either on OCN or one of the articles posted from the news section of skyrim or the special edition.
Omg... I talk about missing trains every other hour of playing another MMO.... love live Crushbone lowbie trains to the dirty elves!
Just depends on where you're at. I had my 780 cranking pretty good... but ONE game couldn't hang... and it's in Alpha so that doesn't even count. I had the extra cash so I told my self if the brick & mortar had the right 1070 I'd swoop... I ended up getting the last one in stock.
They label it by Video card, I'd say it's definitely the easiest place to get that data. It's a little... cluttered... to say the least with people looking for OC help in here in general. At least that's how I see it!
Probably better off checking it against the Heaven thread...
got 3 rounds in after telling myself I was going to go to bed right at 12:30am. Lovin it so far!
lol... if you're not going to put any effort into it why bother? Might just be your motherboard anyway.