Posts by Samurai707

Appreciate it
Anyone have any experience with Gigabyte Gaming boards not accepting any changes in BIOS settings? I got the X99 G1 Gaming Wifi for free with my 5930k back in 2015. I just dealt with the stock clocks for a bit and ignored it and worked on optimizing my GPU but I can't help but feel like letting this chip sit at 40C under load in 90F weather. The problem I'm having is anytime I adjust ANY setting in the BIOS (like say just the cpu vcore), the board will fail to post and...
ygpm
Hi all - Looking to see what my current and only rig would be priced at... I'm currently only playing rocket league and WoW and going back to school so it seems very unnecessary as I'm not folding or truly overclocking anymore. Rig builder link: http://www.overclock.net/lists/display/view/id/3403731 Rig builder crop for ease of price and part access besides sig: All parts were bought brand new and de-dusted on a regular basis. Feel free to ask any questions, Thanks!
I have that shirt lying around somewhere...
Profile: Samurai707Current UN Slamurai
I use Discord, got 450 hours in as of today Rising/shooting star in all ranked matches, but dang is it hard to stay on top of my game... I go in with randoms and get STOMPED every other game
You crazy mang!
But he already has the D15...