Posts by ironsurvivor

Look at the 78 inch samsung js9500. I own the 65 inch version. It is on sale at best buy right now and i believe its at $8500. It is samsungs flagship. It is a full array local dimming model so instead of the leds for the tv being on the edge like most tvs it is all behind the tv. Which equals much better uniformity with greatly improved blacks. The next biggest thing is HDR. The uhd alliance defines that a tv must produce a 1000 nit brightness level, be a 10 bit panel,...
Yes i am
Well i came home from work and it says its running and its 50 percent done. We will see once it finishes if it posts
Hello everyone, as you all already know i haven't really been posting any points. I have not had the time to try to fix it. Some things i tried this morning were installing the latest gpu drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling and reconfiguring the folding at home client and it says it is running, but it is not making any progress. Its just stuck at 0.
Hello everyone, i am sorry for my absence and lack of points for this month. I have been immensely busy, but i need some help. Whenever i start my folding client it runs for a minute or two, but then i get an error that says "opencl.dll is missing from your computer" I have tried reinstalling the client to no avail. Anybody have any advice?
Very nice purchase of the parasound. Love that gear. If you are wanting it restored if anything is wrong with it i know just the guy to refer you to.
What is a lifetime overclocked account
My receiver supports Atmos, but i have not implemented it. This could be a deciding factor.
It is frustrating that it has been delayed as much as it has, but i am still going to be purchasing the game.
Finally got my Marantz UD7007 and it sounds glorious. Will post pics later!