Posts by Skar

You answer that question yourself, a PCB mounted encoder does not work with tilt, unless the PCB would also tilt...
That is because 32 bit Arm ICs were uncommon and expansive before ~2009.Before it was more common to have 8 bit MCUs and EEPROM instead of 32bit arm MCU and Flash...
Thats the one in the DA Elite - i felt its too soft. Sacrificed step feeling for reliability, meh.
rgb + high end sensor = esports ?
Correct.
Hold your horses.
No need to just take my word for it.You can dig out some old avago spec showing the sensitivity towards different wavelengths and light levels.For example a 3060 had a light level sensitivity from 20-120 to 6000-7200 mW/m² with wavelengths ranging from 639-875 nm.The "relative responsivity" graph even starts with 40% at 400 nm and below 10% with close to 1000 nm.However the 3330/60/6x has an integrated LED and basically sits on top of the lens.This should be an improvement...
Nailed it - despite the new naming scheme.The 30g acceleration are quite a step up from the 20g for the 3325.Somehow I have some doubts.
Need to prevent other light sources to mess with the sensor.Else the LED used for the illumination could due to internal light leakage influence the sensor performance.
3326?