Posts by Tarun

a decent quad core APU with 8Gigs ram n a TB of HDD would be pretty cheap n will be a decent update
Glad that helped
t3 would be my call frankly bcoz its one of the best specs of all the listed devices (except S3 for its GPU is grt) secondly Qualcomm so you have to have Cyanogenmod running on the device n which means you have many other AOSP roms too to try you get the Bravia engine with it Camera is pretty decent screen is 720p which is grt
dont really overclock over 4Ghz or at max 4.2Ghz on that board 4+1 Phases VRM if it was a hex it would be ok to cross a little more but the 8320 is not something that you overclock on that thing bro
PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($179.99 @ Micro Center) CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK EREBOSS BLACK 56.5 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($29.99 @ NCIX US) Motherboard: ASRock Z97 EXTREME6 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($151.98 @ Newegg) Memory: Team Xtreem LV 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-2400 Memory ($124.99 @ Newegg) Storage: Mushkin Chronos 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($99.99 @ Directron) Storage: Toshiba 2TB 3.5"...
has @anoob said run a leak test for a couple of days if you still wanna make sure there is no leaks strap on a metal zip-tie n see if it helps here are a couple of builds with WC setup it will give you a idea about the do's n the don'ts things which can fit inside the itx case etc...
try to clear the bios n for once try not to lock the HSF just place the HSF on the cpu n see if it boots up try to clean the CPU stock on the motherboard with a can of air i know it sounds stupid but it worked for me with i had my 965 n a sabertooth r2
i cant really see a problem there but i would really recommend you to go with a Gigabyte UD3 or something similar n pay 20 bucks extra n get a proper 8+2 phase board
1.5v is a little on the higher side get it lower for a 24x7 overclock