Posts by Kyronn94

My 280X hit 570°C the other night
Thanks for the info about the PSU's guys I won't be building it for a month or two, so the SX600-G should have been released by then I will only be using a 760 too, so it should be nice and quiet as it won't be pushed too hard.
I would just like to point out that this is the best post I have ever seen on this forum.Thanks George.Now to 250D now or wait...
Thanks for the replies!What about the modular version - the ST45SF-G - Is that any better?There is also the Be Quiet SFX Power 2, 400W.Can't seem to find the 600W silverstone, has it been released yet?
So I started a thread here: http://www.overclock.net/t/1501359/alternative-to-the-760-gigabyte-brix-gaming#post_22581108 Figured I'd post in the owners club instead I can't decide between the SG-05 and the SG-08 (and their included power...
That's just what I was thinking.It's the first thing that actually seems to be better than the Nexus 7!I'd be considering it if I had an Nvidia card.Edit: Oh wait, I do! Need to get that 760 in a rig...Just looked at the webpage in detail and now I really want one It also comes with Trine 2?!What more could you want!
I find it odd that they would label a shield tablet and controller as 'the ultimate'. If it is somehow a 790, I'd be interested in picking one up as I'm considering going 1080+ in a few months. Isn't the Titan-Z 2 x Titan Black? They could make a '790' that was just 2 x 780's and I think a lot of people would be happy, something to actually compete with the 295x2. If it is the tablet + controller, I'm definitely getting the controller if it works with my PC
Doesn't seem to be easily available in the UK?I can only find it on amazon and it's not clear what the configuration is.Looks very interesting, but no CPU cooler support kind of puts me off a little bit.Well I was planning on the system being small enough for it not to be a problem I'm liking the look of the SG05, but it looks like you can't fit a closed loop cooler in the front without removing the hard drive mount.Does anyone have any experience with this case and...
Bump! Now considering swapping the case for a silverstone SG-08 or SG-05?
So I have just seen Linus's video on the GB-BXi5G-760 and I must say that I am very disappointed. I was completely sold on it before the throttling and noise problems I think the concept is incredible, but it's not quite there yet. Here are the specs: http://uk.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=5096#ov I am therefore looking to build something of similar specs that won't have the issues of the Brix! So I have a GTX760 Direct CU II mini lying around that I...