Posts by tCoLL

Cannot enter safe mode - f8 at boot takes me to select boot device
I was uninstalling CCC to install a new gpu. My computer blue screened and rebooted during the uninstall process. My computer now will not boot at all, it goes past the bios screen and bluescreens while loading windows. I've launched startup repair, but it seems to perpetually scan my computer for problems without doing anything. Any ideas?
I can't describe how much I dislike the color scheme. So much spent on hardware...why not make it look good? Whatever floats your boat I guess.
I just moved to an apartment with inconvenient power outlet locations. What are some good rules of thumb when looking for a good extension cord? I will have to route it along the wall from one side of the room to the other. I plan on putting a power strip at the end for protection.
Unfortunatly there is an issue with the router. My Xbox cannot connect via wifi. Wired connection is fine but wifi is very slow, slower than my old belkin.
In which case I can take it to asus to remedy the situation, correct?
Now that I've read a bit more on my router, I'm concerned about heat. Probably the reason it was returned, but if they "check" it, they probably just plug it in and see if it has power.
So I know a lot of people buy open box GPUs, but I assume that's because there aren't a lot of parts. I just purchased an open box Asus RT-N56U for $54 rush shipped because my current router just died. I was warned in the message it could be missing cables because it's open box. Is this something I should be concerned with, or is it just very precautionary of them? Thanks for the input, hope my deal is still as good as I think it is!
Thanks for all your help. The speakers are not self powered, here's a pic of the back. Thanks!
The monitors seem to have an XLR and two inputs simply labelled CH 1 IN and CH 2 IN Right now I just have my xbox hooked up to my tv via HDMI.