Posts by doomlord52

So now my opinion of the art is wrong.... okay.In any event, all I was 'expecting' was an ending that made sense in terms of narrative. KOTOR's ending made sense - it was fairly simple, but it made sense; there weren't crazy plot holes, etc. The ending of Dragon Age: Origins is the same - it's not massively complex, but it makes sense. ME3's ending(s) is just full of plot-holes, inconsistencies and just general problems that literally any writer could have fixed -...
This is just going to be FULL of spoilers The problem with ME3's ending wasn't that it was essentially 3 choices; it was that the presentation of the story after arriving on earth just went downhill so incredibly fast. It would be like a great movie ending with a 10 minute narration describing (poorly) what happens: "And then, it turned out that Darth Vader was actually good, and killed Palpatine. Then he died. Luke went back to Endor, and there was a party. The end"....
This is why Doge is the best coin. The people who use it really, really don't care. Bitcoin is all about buy/sell, market caps, etc.; all sorts of economic principles and such. Doge is about doge; spending $35k to get a Jamaican bobsled team, spending $65k to get a DogeCar.... There's no real logic behind it - it's just really, really funny.
Cloud computing is really cool for certain uses: processing insane amounts of data, rendering complicated things (i.e. CGI-movies), etc. The thing is, these types of uses don't need to operate at very low latency. For example, if you're processing data, you can probably live with 100, 200 or even 500ms delay. If you're Pixar and rendering a movie, then you really don't care what your latency is. However, in a game, the physics is going to need to be done quickly - VERY...
How is this still going on...Do me a favor and Google "Apple Design Braun" in images. No one is original in their design, everyone takes inspiration from everything; companies like to make things people want.
In for day 2.
Well, that was disappointing. It looks 'good enough' for a 2014 title, but that's really it. There wasn't anything in there that made me say "wow" or "that's new". Jello water from Crysis 2 is in there, generally low quality reflections, mostly likely a non-PBR system (if it is, their shaders suck).... pretty much everything was average.
Not a 3rd part - a re-release of the first two.
sourceInteresting. Both games on PS4/XO... but also PC? I'm mostly intrigued that 2033 was labeled redux (yes, not final title). It suggests a revisit or some other type of improvement - but what would that be like? A forward port to the newer engine? Some rework of assets? Metro:LL kept its normal title; so that just suggests a normal to-console port.And no, not april-fools joke. It was confirmed yesterday.
Ok:Outstanding Achievement in Visual EngineeringDICE Awards (Feb 2014)Best Overall Graphics - TechnologyIGN Best of 2013No, because that is a summation of its parts. Best handling is NOT top speed. You could also objectively test best handing quite easily (turning radius at speed, etc.). Best Sports Car would be pushing it. Maybe if they took into account the price, availability, handling, acceleration, top speed, 0-100-0, etc. visual appeal, MAYBE it would be justified. I...