Posts by Malo

ya same thing..... I'm wondering if something got messed up during the whole driver thing..... I guess I should just re-install windows and hope for the best
I tested it in my friends rig b4 I bought it, worked great, and its a brand new CF bridge *edit* furmark wont even run now, it crashes everytime I try and start it
ok lost the over clocks, vrm temps aren't high be usage starts going down what drivers should I be using? *edit* I updated afterburner
So I just intsalled my 2nd card and installed the newest beta drivers ran a few benchmarks and wow..... worse performance than b4.... anyone come accross this b4? should I re-install windows? I made sure both cards are in x16 PCI slots both overclocked, I dont know where to start here is my messed up usage wile running valley benchmark HELP!
what I've been told is that you can use a single strand of wire from an ethernet cable and put it in the spot and it might work, or take a pin from your other CPU and just set it in there and it should work
got it last night at 1am or so and was tired, now I'm at work..... as soon as I get home that puppy's going in! GPU-Z will be posted soon
Diddmt buy it off eBay... Got it from a friend who got it off kijiji, anyway have you seen one of these b4?
Anyone have any useful info on it? Or know anything I don't?