Posts by Bit_reaper

Honestly Valve is pretty quick on the pick up so I would not be surprised at all if they found a way to either block or detect devises like that.
No really. In games with good multi threading the FX-8350 and 4670k are pretty equal but in poorly threaded games the 4670k will obviously do better. Hence the 4670k is generally regarded as the superior gaming chip of the two. In tasks that have near perfect threading the FX-8350 is faster then an 4670k but there are no games like that and its pretty rare even for software to be able to perfectly load balance over 8 threads.Not that its a huge issue as both the FX-8350...
Nah never really found the need for on the fly DPI switching. I just dial in a good speed for the game and I'm all set.
Why wouldn't Nobuo be able to do the music? He's been working freelance since 2004 but even so square contracted him to do music for Final Fantasy XIV along with many other Square enix games. Sure he is currently composing for Project Phoenix but he will be done with it by mid-2015 at the very latest.
There is nothing wrong with making more final fantasy games. Its not a series in the same way that Assassins Creed, halo or even Elders scroll is. Every one (excluding the X-2 and XIII-2 ect) are stand alone games that don't carry much over form the earlier instalments.That said they should seriously re-evaluate the way they make the games. Most attempts to "modernize" the series have only served to make the games worse. There hasn't been a decent FF game since FF X and...
Honestly I never had any where near that long AI turns even on huge maps. Really I rather have AI that are smarter rather then faster. So many otherwise good strategy games are ruined by crappy AI. What I really want is them to make the AI smart enough to provide a good challenge without "cheating". Playing Civ 5 on King or Emperor is challenging for sure but the fact that AI's on thous difficult don't play by the same rules as you is something that makes the game less fun.
I don't know about your local prices but over here the import PS4 costs 449€, the PS4 EU version is 499€ and the import Xbox One is 499€ (no EU version available.)
It could have been any number of setups. It could have been a single GTX 680 and capped to 30FPS for the recording. It could have been 2,3, or even 4 GTX 680 if they got SLI working. Hell it could have been a Tesla K20x for all we know or it might even have been BS and not actually running real time.
Honestly I feel the exact opposite. It always ticks me off when a game comes with crappy AA settings. Some of you claim to not notice the difference between 4xMSAA and 8xMSAA. Good for you I guess. Personally I can easily tell the differences between 4xMSAA and 8xMSAA. Depending on the game its usually still not overly hard to pick out the differences between 8xMSAA and 16xMSAA.Same goes for 2xSSAA vs 4xSSAA.Does that mean I use extremely high AA levels? Yes and no. If I...
Indeed. That was something I pointed out pretty early on in this thread. A large part of allure of Strads comes from the history and rarity. Honestly if there was a hundred thousand Strads to the market they would be nowhere near as priced. But then there are people who make claims that no modern instrument can match the Strads in quality/sound which is something I have to call BS on.The notion that modern day crafts men could not possibly match the works of Mr....