Posts by Bit_reaper

So here is a follow-up to my controller woes. So I went out and got myself an 360 controller. Now I'm actually able to do the jump attack/guard break with an success rate of about 1 in 3 at 60FPS and about 8 out of 10 if I limit the frame rate to 30. Sufficed to say its pretty obvious that there is some shoddy coding as far as the timing window is concerned. Having native 60 FPS was supposed to guarantee thees types of frame rate related issues would not be present Form...
Hold on. Are you collecting kerbals form orbit using the asteroid calw Truly the kerbal way of doing it
It has been done but the 1080 is designed as an active cooled rad and so running it passive won't be a very good use of it. It would be much smarter to grab some 500rpm fans for it. The right kind will be pretty much noiseless anyway at thous speeds.
Great. Now if only it allowed me to merge my gmail and youtube account in to one I might actually start using thous.
So what do you guys think. Is DS II hard but fair like its predecessor or is it using to many cheap shots? Personally I'm not terribly fond of the way they keep throwing hoards of enemies and insta kill traps at you. To pull up an old school reference. It feels like Ninja gaiden 1 on the NES and not in a good way. I'm not saying I'm not enjoying it. A mediocre souls game is still better then most games but it feels like whoever designed the maps/enemy layouts kinda...
Its not really comparable. What Uwinder is doing is just writing software, his own from scratch software. Nvidia can't ban that. At best they can make it problematic form an API/hardware standpoint.x86 on the other hand is an instruction set that relates to hardware architecture and is tightly locked down with patents.Nvidia trying to legally limit what kind of software people can write for their hardware would be like Canon telling people what they can and can't take...
Best way to test if an rad is leaking is to put in under pressure. There are many ways to do this but an super low tech alternative is to fill it with water plug one of the barbs with your thumb and blow in to the other one. If it squirts water you got an leak, as simple as that.
So during this week I started playing DS II and at first it seamed all good. It took me a while to realize that I wasn't just sucking or rusty but that there was an actual issue. Guard break and jump attack is firkking impossible to do. So I started to look around and it seamed like it was an bigger issue on some pads then others. Personally I'm using an F310 but that's what I used for DS 1 and I cold do all the moves no issues in that. So anyone got any advice what to...
Hmmm. The AVG results aren't all that encouraging. Perhaps I should switch back to PANDA.
http://download.cnet.com/nHancer-64-Bit/3000-2121_4-75787442.htmlIts a bit like RadeonPro with AMD though now days most people rather use Nvidia inspector. It also allowed people to make their own profiles in .XMLBut yeah I can't seam to find the GTA SA profile for it either (though I guess it is possible it is included in the download). The joys of modding 10 year old games.