Posts by Doc_Gonzo

I'm in! I'll probably only be running one or two Rockminers by then though. My free electricity is coming to an end
Congrats man
It was the same for me. They didn't fail but I got so many errors that they took twice as long as they should have done and I switched to campaign 4.
Congrats and the chase is on
if it's not on the list, there's a good chance that it is not supported. As far as I know, only USB ASICS work with the project.This would be better and get you around 100 million PPD.
Congrats man
Just do what everyone else is doing and ignore the combined score Free Dc stats have already separated the BU points and everyone knows that the combined isn't an indication of anything anymore.I've been crunching Convector for the last 6 months or more and managed to make all of 3 million points. But, It's not about the points, It' about the science.That's the way that I'm looking at it anyway
Unless you get free electricity, there isn't really any money to be made with bitcoin mining. We don't mine for profit
I quite agree! There are a lot of people who would like to see points gained by ASIC use separated from the main points total and I agree with this viewpoint too. I can't see it happening though and I'm sure that someone will get a bigger and faster ASIC and knock me off the top soon enough. I'm limited to what I can run by electricity costs but there are some very fast ASICS coming out that will net a billion points per day - if you can afford the power bill!Congrats
A single ASIC should only be running 1 x work unit and would only use 1 x CPU core. . . . . I think!