Posts by IcedEarth

Afternoon guys, My right click has goosed up on my Microsoft Sidewinder X8. I can't seem to find any more of these available in the UK. I utilise a palm grip for my mouse, which is why I love my X8, it's pretty much perfect for my grip. Wireless is a must have for me, I don't really need anything above 2000 DPI and my budget is about £60. What are the current preferred wireless mice by gamers? I'd prefer, if at all possible, for it not to be Razer. I absolutely cannot...
It looks to me like you've already made your decision. I wouldn't even bother right now, there are no real major titles out for either current gen console. With it being May already, I'd wait until Winter, most big titles are released in time for the holiday season and the bundles get better. I've been that disappointed with the current gen offering I haven't even been bothered to research which big titles are coming out this year to be honest. This is probably the...
Don't get all shirty.His point is extremely valid.If people are willing to pay $1K for a Titan, Nvidia are obviously going to charge a premium for their dual card, 'king of performance' variety.
Me and the missus completed Tomb Raider about a month ago. It's a fantastic casual game to play, almost reminded me of the Uncharted series. She thoroughly enjoyed it too which is a bonus.My only problem with that list is that all of those games have been out for a while and I quite literally own all of them other than Thief.
Indeed, Titan matches are my favourite online game mode ever.I've tried installing BF2142 a couple of times since picking it up on Origin for about £1.50 a couple of years ago, but when ever I do the server list is always empty.
Ladies and gents, I've been out of the game for 18 months due to work and weight lifting commitments. I'm happy with my rig with no desire to update anything other than my graphical solution. I'm going to give my 7950's to a sibling and invest £500 in a new solution. With that in mind, what's the best solution for that price point these days? I play at 1440p. I have no preference towards Nvidia or AMD. I also have no preference to single or multiple GPU set ups. I also...
If you paid $50 foras game you hate after 10 minutes and never intend to pick it up again. Wouldn't you rather pay a fee like $5 and get $45 back? It would be better than $0 and having to keep a game you'll never play...in my opinion.
No it is not. Unless you bridge the power connectors in the 24 pin plug with a paper clip, the PSU should stay off. It's unfortunate that you're having this problem, I've had nothing but success with my previous HX520 and HX750, I'm now running a HX1000 with no problems at all. Bare in mind that any manufacturer forum will be filled with DOA complaints, because people very rarely post good news. You'll find this is common across most manufacturer dedicated forums...
Probably because the SLI connector on pre 700 series don't deliver enough power. That's the only real reason I can think of.
It may not be 'the best news' for Apple but people seem to forget that Apple is a single manufacturer competing against a host of manufacturers who support Android.Whilst iOS as an operating system may be losing ground, Apple as a manufacturer of phones is still very much dominating in sales. The only phone that pulls anywhere near the same numbers is the Galaxy brand.