Posts by Russ369

For basic gaming, im still happy with my 2500k... Ill probably wait for as long as I can... Im still using my gtx 680 which does 1080p just fine
^Yeah I know I jumbled the words... Im getting Asus P8H61-I (I know there are better ones, but like I said, im not really going for the overclocking, just for the form factor and function
Yeah its a reference... I guess I'll just do that... I'll get the case and motherboard, if it doesnt fit ill just get a small psu... I dont really need to O/C as I don't play any games really besides Diablo which isnt extensive at all... Rather have small form factor than my huge ass HAF-922
My HX850 is 160mm which is the cut-off for fitting... People say that it won't fit because its modular, but I won't be using any of the modular connections, just the main strand at the bottom right which is basically the power (24pin+4pin), the 2 power connectors for the GPU, and one for my SSD... Anything else would require me to plug in extra modular connections but like I said, I won't be using those... So all things considered then, will it fit? My main concern isnt...
Im reading into these cases/mini-itx motherboards... I see that if you want to put in a full size long video card (like the 680), you need to have a power supply that is less than 160mm or else it won't fit... Now im wondering because i want to have a barebone system, im only going to be using the main connectors that are already attached to the main line of the PSU (nothing modular will be plugged in)... Question is, will I be able to fit my video card with my PSU so i...
Im reading into these cases/mini-itx motherboards... I see that if you want to put in a full size long video card (like the 680), you need to have a power supply that is less than 160mm or else it won't fit... Now im wondering because i want to have a barebone system, im only going to be using the main connectors that are already attached to the main line of the PSU (nothing modular will be plugged in)... Question is, will I be able to fit my video card with my PSU so i...
Im having an issue where my sound doesnt working properly... All I hear is a few random sounds and the round-ending music... GG EA, GG...
My game keeps freezing at the exact same point in Single Player, can't get passed that particular point... Online has been ok so far in terms of stability...
http://beat-box.com/?url=http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-10-10-sources-grand-theft-auto-5-out-on-pc-early-2014
Got the 8200 couple weeks ago, its ok but I have one issue... The accuracy, especially I wanna drag the mouse to click on a page number lets say, its REALLY hard, like I have to focus and really steady my hand to get to the link... Its not really smooth it feels like? I turned on mouse acceleration it helped a bit but still, any advice?