Posts by Russ369

Got my 970 today, thought that because it wasnt the blower kind id have temp issues, so far NO temp issues, MSI card runs super cool, got a solid +150 on the core and +475 on the mem, loving it so far...
Picked up my GTX 970 today, im very happy with the MSI version... It still does have a bit of coil whine, but NO WHERE near the amount of got from the EVGA card...
Hah, I would have gotten mine but the person at home who was waiting for it, missed the delivery... I was pissed when I saw the tracking update on my phone at work, i'm going to pick it up tomorrow first thing in the morning though... Nice man, I also had the EVGA 970 and I didn't like it at all, good to hear about the MSI one
I'll take the one that overclocks less but doesn't have coil whine, thanks
Finally movement! Oct 16, 2014 5:34 p.m. Vancouver Airport/aeroport, BC Departed sort facility Oct 16, 2014 5:30 p.m. Vancouver, BC Arrived at sort facility Oct 16, 2014 5:29 p.m. Vancouver, BC Picked up by Purolator Oct 13, 2014 7:16 p.m. Los Angeles - Lax Departed sort facility You guys think it will come before the end of the day tomorrow?
That's what I'm saying, it says it left lax Monday at 7:52pm, no updates since... Express my ass
I paid for express shipping too, an extra 25 bucks to get it maybe a day early... Not worth the money guess I'll know for next time...
Man I hate buying stuff from newegg Canada since everything leaves out of California and I'm in toronto... On Monday I put my order through it says it shipped out and it's been 3 days since and no movement at all, usually by now it reaches Vancouver and moves onward, blah I hate waiting
^Gotta be crafty bro, check mine from a couple pages back... The trick is, to do them one at a time, and hope you left enough slack for whatever it needs to be plugged into
Oh man what a relief! Kind of off topic, but I ordered a mobo from newegg a couple weeks ago, it arrived with the protective cpu cap off and it had several bent pins. I got an RMA request and sent it off, in the mean time ive been reading a bunch of horror stories (I mean a TON) from newegg about this specific problem (bent pins). I was so worried id be down $200 bucks since they have denied many RMA requests for this issue in the past.Thankfully, I just got this...