Posts by Russ369

Quick question fellas: I ordered a 970, im currently using a regular 1080p which I downscale to 1440p maybe even 1800p. Since the 970 has so much vram and performs well at 1440p (native), I was inquiring into getting a nice 1440p monitor. So I was wondering: I understand that downscaling makes my 1080p image look alot nicer, is it worth switching over to a native 1440p monitor rather than just downscaling?
I got free shipping cuz of their membership trial offer thing...Yeah it was a bit more expensive, but atleast I get to have one instead of waiting, I wanted one by next week and looks like ill have it.Im just reading alot of quality concerns, but some reviews have told me to not read into it too much...
What does that mean for me?
For those looking for one in Canada, Newegg just got a couple of the ACX 2.0 EVGA models in stock, managed to snag one! Im so happy cuz I thought I would have to wait until mid-October! Hopefully since its the 2.0 version I wont get any coil whine or cooling issues like others have... I like EVGA, my old 680 was EVGA and I used it for 2.5 years with no issues! yay!
I want a 970 like that little kid on the Christmas Story wanted that BB gun
Oh yeah, I game at 1080p but I downscale my games as far as I can, so take that into consideration
Hey bros, Just wondering what you guys think. Ive had my current setup for a little while now. I use my PC mainly to browse and do regular PC stuff, I game once in a while, not for any longer than 2-3 hour sessions... My current spec is in my sig but ill sum it up i5 2500k (not o/c'd) Asus p8h61-i gtx 680 8gb of 1866mhz ram (running at 1333 because of motherboard) Now instead of dropping big cash I was thinking of just getting the only Z77 mini-itx mobo I can get (I...
Is it worth an upgrade from a 680 to a 970?
The regular iphone 6 shouldn't be included in this thread, this seems to be a 6+ issue, since its bigger and has more of a chance to bend in a pocket since it fits more snug... My i6 is fine so far, I have a crappy case on it and dont wear super tight pants...
I used to use an HX-850 but it wouldnt fit in the case so I sold it and went with something more compact...