Posts by Russ369

Im having an issue where my sound doesnt working properly... All I hear is a few random sounds and the round-ending music... GG EA, GG...
My game keeps freezing at the exact same point in Single Player, can't get passed that particular point... Online has been ok so far in terms of stability...
http://beat-box.com/?url=http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-10-10-sources-grand-theft-auto-5-out-on-pc-early-2014
Got the 8200 couple weeks ago, its ok but I have one issue... The accuracy, especially I wanna drag the mouse to click on a page number lets say, its REALLY hard, like I have to focus and really steady my hand to get to the link... Its not really smooth it feels like? I turned on mouse acceleration it helped a bit but still, any advice?
Just beat Diablo on Inferno with my Barb, solo'd him too... He was much easier than I thought... Once u get ur Vit to a certain point, and ur Resist All's to about 800-1000 Inferno is easy as heck... Now what should I do? Farm I guess... I sold a 1h weapon for 6 mill today... Good times
I got about 140-150% on my MF/GF farming Dank Cellar... Like I said, u can easily get some decent loot... Good item drops are pretty rare but gold drops by the thousands... U can also do a butcher run (Start in Halls of Agony level 2), kill the warden, get 5 stacks of NV THEN go do dank cellar after ur done, which will be good too...
Get some MF/GF gear as a secondary armor set and go far dank cellar in act 1... Old Ruins, go west till u reach a Checkpoint, then go to the Dank Cellar... Takes about 2-3min a run if u do it properly... U can easily get 100-200k an hour if ur persistant... If its not there, just reload the game till its there...
I can't get Multiplayer on Steam to work... It along with the Marketplace is greyed out... Anyone else getting this?
Hmm, cuz i've been carrying the back mushroom from normal I didnt run across it in the other difficulties...
Do the items for the staff carry forward despite the level of difficulty ur in? (i.e. lets say i got the black mushroom from Normal, and get the rest of the items from Nightmare or Hell, does it still work?)