Posts by IvantheDugtrio

Because people caught Origin snooping on their system files.It's just simple respect to the consumer. You do them wrong; you can't expect them to still trust you.As for Bioware I have little faith in their abilities seeing how EA has treated them and all their other studios.
The biggest problem I think people face with an AMD FX system is that they buy a crappy motherboard that constantly throttles the CPU underload because the VRMs are bad. I've had to deal with this once already with an ASRock 990FX Extreme3 and an FX-8320. Once I got an ASUS M5A99FX and applied the proper BIOS settings (the stock ones would throttle too) the throttling would disappear and I could easily overclock past 4.5 GHz. It's a shame there are so many bad AM3+...
Hopefully we won't need to buy new GPUs to utilize this tech when it gets released.
I upgraded to Xubuntu 14.10. Roughly half of my Steam library is on Linux and it will continue to grow.I have Windows 8.1 for the rest of my Steam games but it's definitely not my favorite OS. I don't think Windows 10 will change that.
Source#Linuxmasterrace
Thanks though I might do this for a big rendering server build. I don't think this would work perfectly for me since games like Payday 2 don't tend to run so well under VMWare or VirtualBox (unless it's VMWare ESXi with dedicated GPUs per virtual OS).What I ended up doing was that only one person needed the games streamed to their laptop so one of my loaner PCs would do that. I then had the missing mouse cursor problem since the host machine ran Windows Server 2012 r2...
So I'll be setting up a LAN party this weekend and wanted to get some desktops working as headless hosts for laptop clients that guests will bring. What's the best way I can go about doing this? I read on the Steam forums that a headless host will need to be logged into with VNC or else Windows will prevent the streaming from starting. That or a dummy video card plug would be needed.
Try the latest update to the system image. You can download it from the wiki. Make sure its the Debian 7 beta image and not Debian 8.Then when that's done make sure audio is set to HDMI in the ALSA mixer if that's what you're using.I haven't tried analog audio yet and I'm not sure if it works. The wiki said that the jack is for a microphone though it could be turned into analog audio out (somehow).
Note that I am in no way affiliated with Imagination Technologies or related parties. I am just a hobbyist. What is the MIPS Creator CI20 Board? The MIPSĀ® Creator CI20 board is a high performance, fully featured Linux and Android development platform. It incorporates an Ingenic JZ4780 SoC which includes a 1.2 GHz, dual-core MIPS32 processor and PowerVR SGX540 GPU. The CI20 board is preloaded with Debian 7, with other distributions (including Gentoo, Yocto, Angstrom...
Aw man I was hoping they would include X-Wing Alliance or X-Wing vs TIE Fighter.