Posts by Scott1541

Can confirm
To be fair a lot of americans seem to say "I could care less" for some reason, no idea why
Richard Stallman alert On a more serious note I've only ever used the wifi feature on my D7200 once, and I've had that about 15 months now. I do have a smartphone, but I'd much rather wait until I get home to edit/upload photos
My photography might be going somewhere again.... maybe I'm sort of getting in with some guy who runs a nightclub/event photography business, and also runs a little studio in town. I worked a couple of nights last week for him, it went alright and he said I could probably have those nights regularly if I wanted. The pay is a little lower than what i'd like at the minute, but there's room for negotiations as it depends on how much work he has to do fixing photos,...
That's one thing I'm paranoid about with buying used lenses now. A bit of dust or dirt, fine, the lens is still perfectly usable, but with fungus there's always the possibility that it is still active and grow more. Then on top of that add the possibility that spores may spread the fungus to other lenses or even the camera itself. I've read that its pretty unlikely, and there are spores all around anyway, but personally that's a risk I wouldn't like to take.I got my 70-200...
I'm pretty much in the same situation, I've finished uni now, waiting on my final grades next week, and if that all goes to plan I'll be graduating in early september I too still don't have a job yet either Now I've moved back home the only photography stuff I'll be doing, at least for a little while will be leisure stuff. I was shooting nightclubs and events back in Lincoln, but now that has taken a backseat as I don't have anywhere near the number of connections...
Bit late to the party but I actually quite like the look of that Peak Design strap, but I only discovered it after I'd bought a black rapid and I'm happy with that so there's no point switching.
Right then, just wondering, who's still rocking their 830s? Still got my 830 128GB as boot drive and it's still going strong It's been joined by a smaller kingston for photo editing but the 830 is still my main drive, and I don't see any need to replace it in the near future.
Decent price either way, I'm currently looking to replace my 35mm DX with a full frame prime, but I'm not sure whether to go 28mm (probably the 1.8 AF-S version as I can use it for work) or stick with 35mm (most likely the f2 AF-D)
I really like the black rapid system, but its not perfect. The connection method does create a single point of failure, but their reputation is pretty good so the advantages outweigh the disadvantages. The only problem I've encountered with mine is losing the rubber viewfinder eyepieces, and I use mine about 8 hours per week while working.Also €75 is a steal for that, who's head did you hold a gun to for that price? (You're the guy who works at the camera store right? I...