Posts by Scott1541

Best buy in terms of what? If cost go for the D3200, if you want to go flashing your camera epeen around then go for the D7100 or D5300
I should be getting an iPhone 5 at the weekend (because my Nexus is going dodgy). I'm quite looking forward to playing around with handoff, and to actually having an iPhone again after 2 years without one
IIRC by default time machine will only back up to HFS+ volumes. You're probably better off using rsync
I bought that a couple of days ago too, it's been working great for me. I like how it lets you snap to the corners as well as the sides, comes in handy with the monitor hooked up
I upgraded through the app store, but only because I didn't want to mess up bootcamp or apps that I couldn't really be bothered with installing again, such as MS Office, Photoshop, Lightroom, etc..
Anyone experienced any instability with Yosemite? I just went into the kitchen for 20 minutes, came back and my mac had rebooted because of some error. I had it crash a few days ago after plugging in my monitor too.
Hyperdock does it easily enough so I wouldn't image it's hard. The lack of it is probably more down to apple not wanting to implement it because windows has it, although some would argue that apple hasn't had a problem with stealing someone else's ideas before so why start now
I usually prefer to do clean installs but for this I couldn't be bothered. I use this macbook for nearly everything and just want it to work
I haven't really noticed much of a difference, although it seems to take a little longer to boot on my macbook
I have a 32GB one but I don't really use it for much, never edited photos on it and probably never will I don't see why it wouldn't theoretically work though, could be useful for someone who doesn't have a laptop.