Posts by Scott1541

I don't know a lot about this but as far as I'm aware you still own the photo unless it was specifically signed over to her in writing. To be honest I'd probably just let it be though, as long as they aren't using the photo for commercial purposes.
I'd agree with going for the 30 if it is a crop body. ION I had a nice laugh yesterday. One of my facebook 'friends' (I say that because he's only a friend of a friend) has made a weebly site and called it *hisnamephotography*. I wouldn't mind but he's not even a good photographer, and everything he posts is always taken with instagram and has either black and white filters or filters to give it a film grain effect applied. He's been to some nice locations but other...
in
Try a different drive, preferably a normal flash drive. I've had issues before where some drives won't boot but others will.
In
Cheers I thought I could drop all of the end options too but I just didn't try it Now I'm just going to edit this line and my software dev assignment program is done
I wanted to remove unwanted characters in a string and have found the following lines on the internet and have adapted them to my program. The problem now is that I want to adapt it to remove more characters but I don't understand it enough to do that. So far I've discovered that the first part of the bit in brackets contains the characters I want to keep in the string, and I assume the second part contains the characters I want to remove. I want to make this remove spaces...
In
In
In