Posts by Scott1541

In
I approve of cats
In
It works quite well apart from the autofocus being a little violent and having to press the shutter button a little harder than my D5100. I've noticed there's a scratch on the mirror too and it's a little dirty but that's what you can expect from an SLR that's a minimum of 13 years old. I'm not going to bother trying to clean it, experience has taught me that the cleaning of delicate components usually ends in me either damaging them, them being dirtier than when I started...
Just loaded up the F60 and took my first ever shot with it Now I'm off out around the nature reserve near me house with it
Just gone and ordered a YN-560 II. It was the cheapest option for my tight student budget, at £41 (vs £50 for the 560 III and £55 for the 468 II) and for the amount it's going to get used the lack of TTL shouldn't be too much of a problem. The lack of the wireless features of the 560 III won't be a problem either
in
The time has come, I'm looking for a flashgun, but I'm on a budget so I'm looking at Yongnuo's offerings. I like the price of the YN-560 II/III and everything else about it but I'm not sure if the lack of TTL metering ability would be a problem for me, even though I probably wouldn't be using a flashgun all that often. I've seen for a similar price there's the YN-468 II but I don't like the look of it, and it isn't as powerful which I think may be a disadvantage if I'm...
in
in