Posts by Ryou-kun

That sucks for you.The good tablet that can play HS without issue is probably iPad.After all, HS was "exclusive" to iOS and PC until they finally include Android.You should give it a shot.
I would go for it.Now, I am not sure if Lenovo would update its Android devices to Android Lollipop, but it is up to you.
To be honest, N-Trig on Surface Pro 3 is a bit lame.Correct me if I am wrong, there is no replaceable nibs ATM, and you have to buy new stylus each time I think which it cost you about $35-$50 dollar?However, it doesn't mean the tablet is bad, it has a lot of improvement.I am a bit concern about its battery life. Is it good enough for YOU to LAST the WHOLE classes WITHOUT charging? Or you could wait for the new Surface Pro 4/Mini that I believe it might have Broadwell or...
Scratch that, lol. Anyway, OP, have you made your decision yet? My Note 10.1 2014 Edition did arrive, and I used it for a week at home. Then I decide to traded it for my old iPad Air that my parent was using (I did pay and bought it for my use at Fall and used it for about 3 months). There were few annoying issues that is bothering the **** out of me. Of course, it might not bother to you, but it does for me. A) S-Finder and S-Voice randomly open when you press its "Menu...
Lol, this thread is so old, yet you guys are replying to it. I have already got my answer, and I grab Portable AC, however, I regret it. Reason is that I found myself no use because Fall was getting close. Sadly, I can't return it because Fry's won't let me. The guy who work there and was helping me out on the AC. He said that I get 30 days return policy and when I try to return it. They said I can't return it because I have already used it. Yes, the receipt did said I...
Lenovo Yoga is pretty good.ASUS Zenbook UX303LA-DB51T is pretty good. It is extra $50 dollar more than your budget.ASUS T100. Again, it is pretty good. Although it is using Intel Atom BayTrail Quad-Core CPU, it is really good for light use and has great battery life.Microsoft Surface Pro 2 i5/8GB/256GB. It is extra $65 dollar more than your budget. It is really good, but it does lacked battery life.Microsoft Surface Pro 3 i3/4GB/64GB. Not sure about its battery life, but...
Hmm, NVIDIA Shield Tablet standalone is a pretty good tablet.It is preferably to grab the controller because it is designed for it if you are into gaming.However, if you don't want it, then it is fine.Lenovo tablet is decent I guess, but I am concern how well is Lenovo updating its Android to latest compare to NVIDIA?I mean NVIDIA Shield Tablet is already on Android Lollipop.
What will you be using the ultrabook for?What size do you prefer?Does 8GB RAM matter to you? (Although it does raise the price).Hmm, what bother me is that you are limiting yourself to Best Buy Ultrabook, and I doubt what they have in-store is good enough compare to online.ASUS Vivobook is a good selection, however, I am not sure about its battery life.Lenovo Yoga is pretty good, but you will probably be using Intel Pentium. I am hoping there is an i3 or i5 version.You can...
Also go for Note Pro 12.2 32GB because on Amazon it is like $599 compare to Note 10.1 2014 Edition it is like $549. $50 dollar difference but for some reason when I compared both accessories and warranty it seems like Note Pro 12.2 is cheaper by $20 dollar. I have no idea why.
Hmm, I don't like keyboard case due to its size. It is quite small, and I have a wide shoulder so it feels pretty cramp when I have to narrow my shoulder/arm just to type. As long as you don't put a lot of widgets on your screen, lol.I know I did it a lot on my Note 10.1 2014 edition.I was using Nova Prime Launcher, had 3 digital clock (same size and look) on each screen to make it look like when I was scrolling each side. The clock stays the same. Then I had like S-Note...