Posts by Ryou-kun

There is Galaxy Tab S 8.4, maybe LG G Pad, iPad Mini, and that is all I guess.
Anyway, I had made my decision. I am going for Galaxy Tab S 8.4 because it is probably the best option for me. Nexus 7 2013 is great but lacked expandable storage which I need it. I mean I had an iPad Air 32GB, and all of the apps that I use eats it up like cookie. I had several games and bunch of education/interesting apps. Sure, I can use OTG Cable after I root it, but it is too much hassle. NVIDIA Shield Tablet is also great and can play a lot of cool PC games, well,...
Yeah, I want 7" or 8" tablet. That is why I mention several one that look good, but I am not sure which one is perfect for me.Nexus 7 (2013)iPad Mini 2iPad Mini 3NVIDIA Shield TabletSamsung Galaxy S 8.4Those tablets are good, but there are things I am curious about.They don't sell Nexus 7 anymore in my local electronic store either, so I can't check it.
I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 2 with Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM and 256GB SSD that I bought on Amazon for $899 over Thanksgiving/Black Friday. It was an amazing tablet, but there are few things that bugged the crap out of me and gave up on it. That is weight, battery. usefulness and heat. Carrying two pound tablet with one hand while laying down on a bed is scary and hoping I don't drop it on my face. I know I drop my Nexus 5 before and it hurts. The battery life is what bugs...
I might consider Nvidia Shield Tablet depending on its battery life at standby/sleep, light/casual use in checking email, steam chatting, Facebook, Twitter, browsing and possibly streaming music (Google Play Music and TuneIn if it count as light/casual use) and heavy use such as playing games, watching stream twitch and combining light/casual tasks with it. Also I use 0 brightness, lol.
It seems like no one even bother to mention iPad Mini 2/Mini 3. I guess you guys just love Android. Oh well. Hmm, Nexus 7 2013 is nice, but it doesn't look like it was designed for portrait use and more of landscape while Galaxy S Tab 8.4 is more of portrait. Then again, you can use Nexus 7 as portrait. I am still debating between N7 2013, Tab S 8.4 and iPad Mini 2/3. N7 2013 32GB is cheap like around $200 dollar, and it is a stock android which it will get Android...
Well, I am more interest in read eText/eBooks, checking emails, playing games (iOS/Android), maybe Stream music (Google Play Music/TuneIn) while at the same time being able to have a decent battery life. Not to mention, have a really good battery life (at least a day) while at sleep mode.
Yeah, the storage is a pity.I am sure I can find a 32GB storage for around $200 dollar.However, I am curious if IPS LCD is better than Super AMOLED Display.
I am looking for a good 7" or 8" tablet to buy for eText and possibly play games. It does no matter if it is Android or iOS as long it give me few things that I really like. Battery Life, eText readability, play games, light, bigger storage and small(7" or 8") I had few tablets in mind. Samsung Galaxy S 8.4 iPad Mini 2 or IPad Mini 3 Nexus 7 2013 (if it is still worth it) Any thoughts or opinion?
Stay the hell away from Acer.Thank you very much.At that price range, you can possibly get an AMD APU laptop unless you want to spend slightly more you can maybe grab Lenovo IdeaPad Y40 at Lenovo for around $669 dollar.I am not sure how well AMD APU perform, but it is probably "decently."Before, I and other OCN members could help you. I would like to ask you to answer few questions, so we can pinpoint the laptop.What laptop screen size do you prefer?Will the laptop be...