Posts by Ryou-kun

You cannot install Windows OS or Programs/Software on Windows RT Tablet because it uses ARM.Only thing he can do is use Remote PC to connect to his PC, but it require Internet to use it.If he doesn't want to do it, then he has no choice but to stick with that tablet or buy another PC tablet.
True. Then again, do you really need all of those unnecessary performance for just taking notes?I mean I would understand if you do plan to use it for other things but oh well.For me, I would love it if I could buy SP3 with i5/8GB/256GB. Too bad, it is too pricey, so I might settle with i3/4GB/64GB just for taking notes.
You aren't going to get a long battery life on Surface Pro tablet. That is how bad the Windows handle with its battery life.Of course, with a free Windows 10 upgrade, I am assuming it will improve it a lot.There are multiple ways to manage your battery life.I would suggest watching Sean Ong video on YouTube.He is the like the best guy when finding tips and tricks on Surface tablet like he did with Surface 2 when there were a lot of hates toward it.Thanks to his video. It...
I would go for the new Surface 3, Surface Pro 3 or Surface Pro 4 for functionality.Reason is that, I have uses all 3 different tablet to take notes: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 32GB 2014 Edition, Surface Pro 2 and iPad Air with stylus. Yes, I just said, iPad Air.Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition:+ Great for note taking+ Awesome S-Pen (Wacom)+ Only Android tablet that can take notes.+ Can take advantages of ****load of Android Apps+ Less than 10 hours+ Nice screen and...
I am planning to replace it with a refurbish Microsoft Surface Pro 3 i3/4GB/64GB for $599 or refurbish Microsoft Surface Pro 3 i5/4GB/128GB for $749 or i could rebuy a new Microsoft Surface Pro 2 i5/8GB/256GB that is either around $600 dollar or $700 dollar at Amazon depending if it will drop, but I do want to lean toward SP3 for portrait note taking rather landscape note taking because it is extremely awkward to do so. I also do plan to my tablet for Adobe programs such...
There are more Windows tablet.
Well, any tablet in the market can watch videos just fine, but it is up to her which she really need.As for $200 dollar, you can get Amazon Kindle Fire HDX for $179 at Amazon, a 7" with a really neat specs, a Nexus 7 2013 like tubers point out, you can get Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, you can get HP Stream 7 and 8, a little productive tablet if she plans to use it for school considering we don't know how old she is, you can get ASUS Memo Pad 7 or 8, you can get WinBook which it...
Maybe they do or maybe they don't.It is up to Apple if they will do it or not.I will be happy if they did it but by the time they did it.I will be on a different device to replace my iPad Air for school.Either way, I won't bet on they will make it.
Yeah, I know. I just want to make sure.You know how some members tend to FORGET what the OP's want while helping the OP which it annoys me.Well, it is up to OP if he/she really wants a 9" tablet which I doubt there are a lot of 9" tablets.Only 9" tablets that I could think of is either a ****ty off brand Android tablets, Nexus 9 and maybe Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.7 which it does seem close for a 9" tablet.
You guys forgot that Surface 3 is 10.8" which is close to 11" and Surface Pro 4 possibly be either 12" or 15". The OP wants a 9" which 8" and 10" Windows tablet is decent. If the OP really wants 9", then I guess Nexus 9 is the best.