Posts by Ryou-kun

Windows RT Tablet battery life isn't that bad.Sean Ong on YouTube has demonstrate it by having a 50% brightness and playing a loop video. It can last 12 hours or so but if you include a Power Cover, it can last 20 hours!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJakCRbNHy8Of course, it is another $140 dollar to add on top of a tablet and a Type Cover 2.I also do admit Windows RT is dead because MS drop its support on it, but it doesn't make it a bad tablet. Who know, maybe MS decide...
I would go for iPad Air 1st Gen 32GB or 64GB if you can find it.iPad Air has a really good aspect ratio for browsing, reading, checking emails or do anything on portrait where as Samsung Galaxy Tab S and other Android tablets is great for landscape.You have to ask yourself this. Do you tend to use the tablet at landscape or portrait?Not only that, a tablet that is designed to be used for landscape and suddenly decide to use for portrait is EXTREMELY AWKWARD to use along...
I have own iPad Air 1 - 32GB - Space Gray and Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition.If I had to say, my iPad Air 1 tops over Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition.For me, my iPad Air has an amazing standby battery life. I can do basic things for few minutes, let it go sleep, come back few hours later with only 1% percent battery down from 100% fully charge, etc. Basically, I can go at least 3 or 4 days without charging just by basic uses like email, browsing, chatting or...
Lower battery life, lol. Every gaming laptop has low battery life, so it is pretty much expected. xDHmm, HP Omen does look sick and nice on specs, but I dislike the fact it is made by HP, lol.
Damn, I am sorry if I didn't respond, lol.Somehow my email missed your post, so I didn't know you posted. Sadly, I am not the type of person who root devices. I am sure someone else can help you on that.Hmm, there are a lot of tablets that aren't LTE, and they are pretty good such as Nexus 7 (2012/2013), Nexus 9, Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4/10.5, any iPads, Microsoft Surface 2/Pro 2/Pro 3/rumor Surface Pro 4/Mini, any Windows 8 tablet, etc.
Also I prefer Lenovo because of its awesome keyboard. I haven't yet Asus so I am not sure.Only downside for my Lenovo laptop is is cooling off you are going to game.Also you can try buy either Alienware laptop or MSI "ultrabook" and buy a gpu dock where you can your desktop gpu as a performance.You can take a look at LinusTechTips review of MSI gs something.
Probably, lol.But you should go to store and test the laptop.
Same as Alienware, overpriced, lol.Sure, it looks cool, but you are limited to upgrading like storage and ram I think. I'm not a hundred percent sure so don't quote me on it.Thin gaming laptop is cool but you will give up on either cooling efficiency, upgrading ram or storage or your arm/leg/soul.
Asus ROG gaming laptop is good with its cooling.Lenovo IdeaPad Y50 1080p or 4K OR Lenovo IdeaPad Y70 is pretty good but not much compare to the latest Asus ROG that has 900m gpu whereas Lenovo one is using 800m gpu.Gigabyte Aorus is pretty good but the issue that I find is is cooling. I'm sure it won't be that bad but me personally regardless if it has good cooling or not. I prefer one has a really good cooling vent such as Asus ROG or Alienware kind. Of course, I'm not...
It isn't that bad.