Posts by Ryou-kun

The gaming box is a bit different that what you would expect. It is more of a low end PC rival with Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The specs are horrible which you should either build a gaming desktop or buy a gaming laptop. No point of going for a "gaming box" unless you are playing casual games on your couch with a controller.Anyway, Asus ROG G751JT-CH71, Sager NP8651 and Razer Blade 2015 are pretty good. I would go for ASUS RoG because of its cooling IMO. If you are short...
Do you mean Surface Pro 3 i3?Well, if you already have a Surface Pro 3 i3, you don't really need a Windows laptop or another Windows tablet unless your Windows laptop has a powerful specs that you really need.
Go to CowBoom website and buy Surface Pro 3 i5/8GB/256GB Pre-Owned (doesn't include the accessories) for $749. You can add a warranty for it. Or go for i3 for around 400 dollar pre-Owned.CowBoom is Best Buy brand so ... it is trustable I guess.
Nice! Lenovo's laptop has an awesome keyboard IMO. Chiclet keys I believe.
Hmm, I might have confuse it with its stylus that came with it. The little one like Samsung Note series, S-Pen, except it isn't an active digitizer but rather synaptics. It is like a new kid in the block where we have N-Trig and Wacom/S-Pen trying to fit in the group.Well, you won't like the Dell Active Stylus, lol. They are absolute crap. No Palm rejection, no pressure sensitive, drivers may or may not work, requires 2 AAAA batteries and there are ink bleed or something...
Actually, it isn't an active digitizer. It is a capacitive touch which there are no palm rejection.
Since you won't be using your laptop for gaming, I would go for a laptop that give you good battery life with a low end GPU.Otherwise, you will be frustrating that your gaming laptop can't last you an hour or two without sitting near an outlet.
Maybe another year I guess? Well, it is too early to say when rumor SP4 is coming out soon.You can either wait for the rumor SP4 or S4 that will be a year.
Just saying.There is an ASUS Zenbook UX303LA-DS51T.http://www.amazon.com/Zenbook-UX303LA-DS51T-13-3-Inch-Touchscreen-Broadwell/dp/B00S44HXRW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1435384373&sr=8-2&keywords=ASUS+Zenbook+PrimeNot bad pricing for its spec.
Lenovo IdeaPad Y50, Y50 with Touch or Y50 in UHD. There is Lenovo Yoga.Haha, I don't know if it can "easily" last you in 2 hours.If that doesn't work, then you can try Microsoft Surface Pro 3 i5/8GB/256GB or rumor Microsoft Surface Pro 4 if you can wait.