Posts by error-id10t

I think headshots are now one-shot kills all the time.. seem to be dropped by those always, haven't tried sniper yet to see how it plays but since the patch I don't really get a chance to avoid snipers anymore, I just die.
Yeap I think you're right but there in lies my fear. The 980 itself is expensive, let's be real and not fan-boys. Throw the Classy name on it and all that comes with it, the price goes up considerably. With it's delay it's even more annoying. Now, I'm 100% sure there will be a TI model/version which @ stock will match these or very close (just compare 780 Classy vs. 780TI Classy). The more I think about it, the more less I see a reason for this to exist, it's crown will...
Probably a dumb question but if it's a problem with the EFI cert then has anyone tried to boot in using Legacy ROM and trying to flash it? If you're in legacy I can't see how EFI protection would kick in... it's basically what you'd expect the DOS version to do right?
Except this is just now a number, I don't care LN2. For the 1% out there who do yeah it remains impressive but for me under water that's just a number now. I want to know what it can do under water. On the question of blocks, I would assume our existing blocks will fit, didn't they just recycle PCB?
scrap that.. it wasn't a TI score.
Have you tried to "repair" BF4? Have you reinstalled the Nvidia drivers using DDU for example, see if that helps.
Ok, yeap. That's impressive. :)Now I just want to see how it was cooled..
This is what I meant.. I used to think it was overblown but it really isn't, for me there's a night and day difference between how you feel after playing it. It's all about how sensitive you are, if you can't see it and don't feel it after gaming, then that's a good thing.
lol definitely but mine went down so the wrong way.. that's why I was keen to try it. I also keep reading about some special Inspector that allows +20 (or the so called setlod 15) but I don't know if that's urban myth etc, my google skills failed to find it.
Well firstly, what's a "gamer"? Am I gamer because I play BF4 for couple of hours a week and that's it or do I need to play it more to qualify into this group. I guess that's how I look at it, your GPU is only chewing power when it's being used and for me that's actually not a lot beyond the gaming and when I want to bench.Secondly, don't AMD cards go into zero-power or whatever it's called while Nvidia cards don't?Anyhow, compare those limited runs to say your fridge or...