Posts by error-id10t

Am I the only one who downloaded, extracted and installed it on my mobo lol Anywhoo, yeap agree it's a BS move by Intel. They know how well the G3258 sold, they could've easily provided something similar and/or better but nope.
I like those french dudes, nothing suss.
Still 1.52v, the iGPU is 1.5v (Processor Graphics).
look at my sig ..so did I until I returned them about a year ago for the same reason as you. I've been looking at the 980TI for a long time (as you can see, a year now) but as I initially said which seems to have bothered few people, I just don't see the performance. Can you link me to your Firestrike run and/or GPU score for it?http://www.3dmark.com/fs/3254806
Just bare in mind that "not touching vcore" means you're leaving it on AUTO which in-turn means that it will keep going up as you raise multi. I'd find a nice low voltage as that's what you want, say 1.25v and set it manually or adaptive and see what multi it gives you.
How do you figure 780TI was only "decent" compared to 980TI being "brilliant"? The 780TI was a machine that you could OC to the moon and back, there wasn't anything lacking there. 970 SLI punishes a 980TI even today still so not sure how it's a huge evolution or brilliant? I won't bother trying to convince anyone here about AMD either way as this site is just a joke when it comes to AMD and the hate against them.
it'd be a dumb move to sell them to get a 980TI which is pretty much equal considering it loses on others while wins on some. If you don't experience (see/feel) micro-stutter then SLI x70s are a better option, me.. I can't do that anymore so will always now go for the fastest single card.
This kit is driving me nuts. Last night like I posted it was showing 34 and couldn't get it back to 12 which was implied on that screenshot from a week ago. Posted here and went to play with the kid and wife and then sleep. Now I'm back.. and guess what, it's freaking 12! I swear this system is haunted and I have no control anymore
Yeah same kit as shown it's the 3866. Never touched these values before reading that hwbot thread, all auto values. Then found that screenshot showing I already had them at 12 for this 3866. And now as earlier mentioned, they're at 34 for some reason.
.Don't ask me. I just found a picture I took only a week ago which has my values at 12. Today, they're at 34, 34, 34, 35 respectively. I've reset the mem and can't get that lol, no idea what is going on. For reference.