Posts by error-id10t

it'd be a dumb move to sell them to get a 980TI which is pretty much equal considering it loses on others while wins on some. If you don't experience (see/feel) micro-stutter then SLI x70s are a better option, me.. I can't do that anymore so will always now go for the fastest single card.
This kit is driving me nuts. Last night like I posted it was showing 34 and couldn't get it back to 12 which was implied on that screenshot from a week ago. Posted here and went to play with the kid and wife and then sleep. Now I'm back.. and guess what, it's freaking 12! I swear this system is haunted and I have no control anymore
Yeah same kit as shown it's the 3866. Never touched these values before reading that hwbot thread, all auto values. Then found that screenshot showing I already had them at 12 for this 3866. And now as earlier mentioned, they're at 34 for some reason.
.Don't ask me. I just found a picture I took only a week ago which has my values at 12. Today, they're at 34, 34, 34, 35 respectively. I've reset the mem and can't get that lol, no idea what is going on. For reference.
Most of those values for my auto are stupid high (well, if the possible mins are near CAS levels) at ~34 ..what are yours?
Look at the core temps. eg right now my package has maxed at 31 but one core was at 41 at some point, what temps are your cores hitting (or were?). Is this OC a week old.. if yes, then it's possible it just wants a tad more now though just powering off wouldn't indicate that, I'd expect a BSOD.
No.. I wouldn't recommend it.I'm now looking at the Mionix Castor, seems to tick all the boxes for me. Now just to figure out the mouse pad lol
Did you ever get anything? I had a MX518 and now rocking a g500s but I really, really want a new mouse. That naos 7000 to me looks fairly nice.
I'd try 390(?). That's what mine default to on auto with 3866 though I'm only using 8GB, maybe that's a reason.
I think the file will over-write / is a fail-safe from Intel and updates your MC to newer version if the manufacturer has stopped providing updates.The Windows mcupdate_GenuineIntel.dll file contains MC 36 for that platform. The BIOS itself is 2D. I then looked for an ASUS Z68 example as they're old, the BIOS had MC 15 for Ivy while the Windows file has 1B and the SB matched at 28.So I'd expect someone running Win10, Ivy on a Z68 asus board having 1B MC even though the...