Posts by error-id10t

Yup but I assumed he used this package and the modded BIOS has now caused this "problem". If he uses the stock BIOS from there, he'll end up in the same situation.. same BIOS, different values (of course it's a guess).Was going through the owners thread first page and there was a person ~2 weeks ago who showed reference 970 with the Titan cooler (that's yours right)? You may want to look him up and PM to confirm what card it is and ask if he can provide his BIOS.Regarding...
No I guess I could be wrong but both my previous 10T and now this 11Z brake my eyes anywhere near 100 brightness and it's pretty much universally agreed on by others. But if you can cope / works for you then who am I to say otherwise.
First problem you probably have here is that after you remove the drivers, and boot back into Windows it tries to install drivers automatically - causing you this black screen. Use something like DDU which removes that "functionality" (basically you don't want Windows to install drivers).http://www.wagnardmobile.com/DDU/I can't remember what switch / command actually does it but it's there, that program just has a tick on it that does it for you.That should then allow you...
[Nvidia went the way they did because as per their words, freesync or whatever you guys want to call it doesn't work according to them. Just google back to what they were saying ~12 months ago.AMD call it freesync because as per those previous links, there are no costs for licensing etc. That is not the same as manufacturers increasing costs because they have freesync included (who knows if this happens or not).Overall, very disappointed at this thread with all the...
With the latest BETA what are these values shown for GPU Video Clock? Different values I see: 1350 MHz 1084.4 MHz 875.3 MHz 405.0 MHz Also what is the "normalised" TDP difference from standard TDP? Under idle "normalised" is always higher as per below but when push comes to shove, it's the other way around even though it's close (this is FS Extreme example).
Longer testing.. nobody is asking for longer testing, AFAIK but could be wrong they did 1 hour testing, keep it as-is IMO just change the method (again, no need for Prime or something as dumb).
The point is the advertisement, yes I agree it's hard to get a CPU to do 5giggles but if it's advertised to do that then I would prefer it's advertised to do that and know that something "more" than XTU stress or AIDA was used. The suggested X264 with latest codec / realbench are good ideas. XTU Bench is up there too as long as it's multiple runs, problem of course is you can't just set/forget this as there's no loop. I'll also say that I'll be buying from these guys and...
You're blind
SLI does almost double graphics in FS.. almost, just can't run both cards at the highest levels one card can do. Ignore the clocks, they're obviously not right. FS Extreme is little closer again.Now I'm sitting here having read blocks giving people crazy boosts wondering if I should get them too.. ambient of 38 today is doing that too.
This is where it get's messy, for example G1 Gaming doesn't behave that way (unless I misunderstood what you're saying). Of course I can't only speak of my cards.VREL exists only when I use stock BIOS and don't raise volts at all. It'll be there, but won't drop volts/clocks, until of course I hit that magical 65 degrees for some reason. Now, use AB or whatever and max the voltage slider and the cap reason becomes VREL.VOP.I will of course have SLI cap reason too, but...