Posts by error-id10t

Yeap had to slap myself when I found that out lol. Either way, plenty of servers where people are actually helping others and with 2 tags I can easily get back in there. However, that assignment is bugged for me. I got the papers and it showed it in the game and once the round ended there was an empty unlock (first sign of trouble). I went to look at the assignment and it was still locked, the good news however is that the kills with the bow are counting against the...
I finally got the tag and bow yesterday but it took hours and my skill went from 440 down to 120, pure headache. I don't care about the skill # but it just shows how dumb the idea is.Anyhow, that last phantom assignment is still locked. What exactly do I have to do to get it open?
Just about the last item, it's really not an issue more of an annoyance. You just put your better card as the 2nd card instead of 1st like usually. This way the 2nd card can cope with the higher clocks with less volts. Of course if both cards are similar then you're out of luck..
Yes.. but do you have a problem though? It didn't sound like you were throttling or anything going by your post.
For me it's Metro LL and Tomb Raider benches, both need more than BF4 as an example and that needs more than others. I've got FC4 but haven't had a chance to start playing it yet..Why don't you replicate what you already did but instead raise it to 85W or more? There's plenty of people here who say not to do it but everyone knows the 780s were set to extreme levels and nobody had a board blow up (my 780TI Classy was pulling +600W all up and I had to limit it there because...
You get #3 if you haven't upped the voltage say in AB. You get #4 if you have upped it to the max value. When I tried the modded BIOS and upped it via that, that error disappeared and I only had the SLI sync remaining.
Yuphttp://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3607
Those with SLI.. try the latest hotfix (.80) as I'm getting much better utilisation in games now. Up from 45-55% to ~80%, still below what I'd expect but much better.
The ambient temps certainly matter, it's 945am here and it between 31-32 degrees already inside.Anyhow, the reference cooler "block" is actually pretty bad. It has huge grooves on it so it's not flat. I've got GC Extreme which after the first go got my card ridiculously hot so when I pulled it apart again, I realised it barely covered the chip, all the paste had disappeared into those dumb grooves. The next time I put heaps more, way more than I would suggest or think...
If you're going under water, if you don't care about MFAA, if you don't care about DSR then go ahead. Otherwise, I don't recommend it personally. I had my 670s under water so those coped just fine, then the single card experience (my first) was very nice with the 780TI Classy but now.. these 970 G1 SLI, sure they've got power but they get hot, there's no MFAA or DSR.I can return them by 31st of Jan so likely will do that, just depends if a nice 980 turns up on Amazon or...