Posts by Bloitz

Love that clean look
That's a possibility but from experience, even the most budget OEM PSU's come with decent power cords. So you should be fine.You could always just cut of the EU plug and install a UK plug on the wire that came with it.
Well, I currently have F14's which are marketed as FDB but are a cheap sleeve bearing. They are not as dreadful as the Phobyas I had before but they can make a few annoying rumbling noises at certain voltages. They are pretty quiet at the lowest setting though (I think that's 4.5 V on my NZXT sentry mesh fan controller). There's a PWM variety as well. Only recommended if you can get them cheap (I paid € 7 each for mine, PWM version was € 8), then they are one of the better...
Hmmm, I don't like Apple but I do have to admit, he has a point. Samsung had a moment where their USB plug was like a carbon copy of Apple's . No idea why they did that because it was stupid.Anyway, the amount of crap from that Apple lawyer is mind-boggling ...... Really? I don't know about America but by 2007 pay phones were pretty much gone here in Belgium thanks to Nokia, Sony Ericsson and Samsung.EDIT: The only thing that changed after 2007 was people asking: "Hey, is...
I would suggest you take everything out and clean it all. I put hot water and vinegar (vinegar is cheap so don't be cheap with it ) in my rads and let them soak for an hour or 2 with a few good shakes once in a while. The water that comes out usually isn't that clean (and I never use dyes, so it's definitely some kind of dirty stuff from the rads ) After that, I flush with distilled. Just flushing a rad isn't sufficient IMHO, regardless of brand. PS: wear oven mits when...
Bgears B-blaster are ball bearing and good rad fans. 1800 rpm though and I don't know how well they undervolt. I thought Noctuas and Cougars had FDB bearings (or some variant) which are fine for horizontal usage. I haven't tried one though and I know what a pain bad fans mounted horizontally are
Are you a midget? Because we're still in need of one.Or if you have a lot of cats, that's good too. We're currently still in the early spying and crippling phase where we use cat videos to reduce employee productivity and cripple the economy.
Will wait for release before judging.Well, if anything this might hopefully put some extra pressure on AMD's driver team. Because either they are understaffed, underpaid or plain incompetent (not excluding a combination of these three).
Honestly, I think this whole Occulus - Facebook situation is a perfect example of why Kickstarter is "dangerous" . Don't get me wrong I think it's cool for small companies with nice ideas and a niche market to get some funds. But a company like Occulus shouldn't have been on Kickstarter in the first place. The idea was too big for it from the start. People on Kickstarter are basically investing in a company without buying shares. And now Facebook and the people who...
Yep, was the reason I didn't buy a Das KeyboardThis is definitely a good looking typer.