Posts by airisom2

Here ya go. It's free and easy as pie: 1. Download foobar 2. Drop the videos in there 3. Select all, right-click and go to convert-> quick convert 4. Choose the format you want to convert to from the list and whatever settings you want. 5. Download the corresponding encoder for the format you chose (flac.exe, lame.exe [mp3], etc.). If you want to separate the whole album, you're gonna want to use audacity and break the music up. Throw the encoded audio file in there,...
Well, my N3DS XL has an IPS-type top screen and TN bottom. My O3DS XL has TN on top and bottom. Top screen O3DS XL: With WiFi disabled, when looking at the disabled text in the top left, the grey color box around it inverts from grey to a baby blue color when I tilt the device. Colors are washed out, and I can't see the little squares in the background. Top Screen N3DS XL: Nothing changes when tilting. Bottom Screen O3DS XL: The white borders around the icons wash out...
If I was in the market for a new monitor and graphics cards, and a particular monitor model came in both G-Sync and Freesync versions, I'd choose the G-Sync version even with the price premium. Although I'm impressed that it works very well, and you can adjust the behavior of VRR outside of the refresh rate range, the ghosting and small refresh rate range is pretty disappointing. With all of these unoptimized ports and flaky games coming out, minimum frames are extremely...
All you have to do is not own a smartphone...I've been using a basic phone my whole life, and I see no need for me to have a smartphone. If I want to play around, I'll use my tablet, or better yet, my computer. The convenience of having both parts combined is not worth the monthly bill and the lifestyle change. It seems like the more time goes by, the easier it is for us to overindulge in things that are completely unnecessary. /rant
Right when I saw the title of this thread, I knew it was a lure for everyone to start talking about what alternatives they use, haha. The thing is that this software doesn't install automatically, and if a person blindly clicks through the setup process, then that's what they get. Even then, Epic Scale is not a bad piece of software in and of itself.SourceIf you don't like the ads, then disable them. This website makes it idiot-proof, and I think there's some way to turn...
By the looks of it, it will fit.Vortez's review of the unit had a DeepCool Quanta 750 (160mm), and it fit pretty well.I've seen a couple reviews of this case (and the Raven equivalent) with >160mm power supplies used while having the HDD cages intact. [H]'s review used the Thermaltake ToughPower Grand 1050w (180mm long) with the HDD cages intact while fitting enough cable to power 3 graphics cards. Keep in mind the cables used with that psu are the flat ribbon cables, and...
They get hot. Hopefully, it will come with a functional backplate.
Good, now devs can focus on compiling for fewer APIs, and AMD doesn't have to spend more time optimizing drivers for Mantle. Instead, they can allocate that time for DX12 and others. As far as I see it, Mantle has already done it's job. It pushed the Graphics API segment forward by allowing low-level access go GPU resources. Now that DX12 does that and isn't tied down to one brand, the value of Mantle rapid diminishes, and the result is this. I wonder how TrueAudio is...
The lack of spoiler tags in this thread is too damn high! In any case, this one is very interested in this game (lets see if any of you guys can guess which species I'm referring to ).
Intriguing layout, but it's already been one-upped by the Cooltek/Jonsbo W2 in terms of quality and functionality. It's more expensive though, especially if you're importing to the states (cost me $205).