Posts by airisom2

Not quite there, but close. My ideal mouse would basically be something like this:Func MS-3 as baselineWhere your ring finger sits, add a third click button like on the G600 (that little button on the MS-3's right click area would be removed).On the thumb rest, add the G600's buttons, and organize them in such a way that it follows the curves and ergonomics of the mouse.G502 sensor, and G502's two buttons on the left click area (or even the 3 extra buttons on the left...
Logitech G600 + Func MS-3 = God Someone, please make it happen. Anyways, to add on to this G700 discussion, I used a G700 for around 2 years before the buttons started to die, and it took a lot of abuse. I slammed the mouse numerous times with all of my force, and it still worked. I did it so that I could get the defective buttons to function, and it worked for a while before it bit the dust. Then again, if it breaks, Logitech's awesome support will just ship you a new...
For me, no. If the lag is because of the video itself, you can either enable the audio switcher in MPC and use the audio time shift setting in there, or use LAV Audio's audio delay feature. If the lag is because your computer can't render the video fast enough, as in the longer the video plays, the farther the audio desyncs from the video, then you either have something enabled in FFDShow video that's really resource intensive, or your SVP or MadVR settings are too...
VG248QE- No blur reduction mode. You're only able to use the Lightboost strobe hack to enable low-persistence, and that has a color shift. It isn't flicker-free either. I don't know if you're sensitive to that, though. XL2411Z/2420Z- Same panel, The 11Z has physical buttons that make the bottom bezel thicker, no USB hub, and a VESA monitor stand. The 20Z has touch buttons, a USB hub, and a quick-release monitor stand that isn't VESA compatible. Both have a blur reduction...
Yate Loon D14SH-12. Cheap, reliable, and can blow some air. 140cfm, 2000rpm. I have two of them as my intake fans in my HAF XB, two above my graphics cards, and I'm about to mount three more on my PH-TC14PE. With a fan controller, they're pretty quiet, and somewhat loud at max rpms. http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=27361
lolno. That's basically what my fan mod does, but better.
It has dust filters on the front, and since those are the only intake fans on the case, you'd be hard pressed to get other dust in. Well, I guess some could slip through the holes in the mesh on the roof.As for HAF XB vs. 540, HAF XB all the way. Although you can fit 3x 120mm fans on the 540 vs a max 2x 140mm on the XB (without modding), that third 120mm isn't needed unless you want to go under water or something. In my case, the left 140mm fan perfectly covers both...
My pick goes for the HAF XB. Add some Yate Loon fans to replace everything, and you have basically the best air cooled case on the market. The stock fans suck hard, which is why it performs so badly on some of the reviews out there. On my setup, I have two Yate Loon D14SH-12 (140cfm each) fans up front, and two more above both graphics cards (all hooked up to an nzxt mix 2). With this setup, my temps are stellar. I can't remember the exact numbers off the top of my head,...
When you go white, you come running back to black
It'd be pretty crazy if this somehow seeped into NSA HQ Then again, they probably have like 10 billion backups of everything. I guess one way to prevent this is to use a virtual machine.