Posts by airisom2

Just chipping in on my experiences with both drives. I have 4 Seagate 4TB drives right now, and I haven't had any problems with any of them so far. My first 4TB has around 7500 hours, and the other three are around 1600. None of them have any problems so far. As far as my WD Green goes, I had to get it RMA'd about a year of owning it, and the replacement drive I have right now has about 6500 hours. The refurb is going pretty strong with no problems so far. Adding up all...
Hmmm...here's probably how it went down: 60fps requires lower graphics settings due to twice the frame rate, but a better gameplay experience. Lower graphics settings make it look closer to last gen consoles. 30fps gives more graphics headroom than 60fps, which allows games to look better on newer consoles. Your average gamer will want/appreciate better graphics over a higher framerate. Keyword: average. Your average person is accustomed to watching 24fps...
Well, to quote madshi on the subject of FSE:Then again, I'm thinking that if you have a decently powerful rig, the benefits of FSE mode and Overlay mode are null.With that said, I'm going to change some settings in madVR and MPC-BE and see if they change anything for the better. I've been meaning to do it, but I've been in a "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" mentality regarding changing settings for a while now.Disable FSE mode and present several frames in advanceUse the...
I get those problems too, and there's pretty much no way to fix it since it's mainly occurring when ReClock, SVP, and madVR's exclusive mode are syncing with the video. The best way to fix it is to pause the video, seek, and resume. I've never had any crashing doing it that way, and it's faster than doing the following alternate method. If you don't want to do it that way (or you can't make the habit like me ), make sure to seek after ReClock, SVP, and madVR's exclusive...
Well, if you were to reset your profiles to default settings (right click svp icon in taskbar, video profiles, reset to defaults), you'd probably be assigned a 5g profile, which is the one with the highest settings. There might have been other settings reduced when you had an i3 besides the px. settings due to a profile with lower settings, which may have influenced how many artifacts you see (and there are some others - refer to my tweaking SVP section of the advanced...
You're probably running a higher "g" preset, which allows higher settings, which gives less artifacts than the presets made for slower processors.
Don't have high expectations when it comes to gameplay. This an indie 2d platformer and all you really do is walk around and find items. The storyline more than makes up for the seemingly boring gameplay, and I couldn't stop playing it until I finished. This game had me hooked more than any game I've played before, and I consider it has one of the best story-driven games out there.
Finally Enjoy!
Well, I'm almost out of ideas. Check your load order, and make sure it's like what I have on the guide ( FFDShow Raw Video, LAV Video, FFDShow Audio, XYSubFilter, and LAV Splitter). Go to external filters, double click xysubfilter, and set the dropdown box to "always load." RIght click madVR icon in taskbar and try selecting subtitles from there. Make sure you don't have subtitles enabled in FFDShow Raw Video. While the video is playing, right-click the video, go to...
To the Moon. The storyline in that game will give you a lot of feels.