Posts by airisom2

Update:
You can give the PT1T bios a try. If that doesn't work, then try finding a bios version on techpowerup's rom database that matches the default bios version on your card (gpu-z shows it, pay attention to the second set of numbers (.044. .042. etc.) and find a bios that matches the version and supports your vram type).
Well, nobody really uses it now (putting the spreadsheets in spoilers probably didn't help, but I hate long, fragmented-looking posts), but it was mainly used early on to give some organization and details for the unlocked cards by giving the specs and type of card, ram type, timestamp, and some performance numbers to see if we could find some correlation or trend with locked and unlocked cards. Back when I originally made the thread, and before Hawaii Info was released,...
I gotta update the unofficial results since I'm 20 pages or so behind. I'll do it December 1st. Been kinda pressed for time lately.
1- Yeah. I'm actually surprised that it's hitting 80C passive. I guess undervolting did the trick there. Just don't do anything crazy until your heatsinks come in.2- It looks like you chipped the corner off of the inductor for VRM2. You should be fine as long as the coil inside isn't damaged, which it doesn't seem like it is. I wouldn't worry about it.
Got me a pair Lets see if I can get a 777 serial number Edit: Holy driver matching
Here are my observations with AviSynth 2.5.8, and AviSynth 2.6 alpha 5 with 2.6 MT .dll. 2.5.8- SVP's turn off on seek set to 1sec: Prone to crashing if you seek while SVP is turned off in that 1sec. After it's turned on, crashing is much less frequent, but multiple seeking intervals and macros can still make it crash. SVP's turn off on seek set to don't turn off: It basically doesn't crash as long as you don't go super crazy on seeking, or you intentionally seek all...
Because 2560x1600 is obviously 4K...
Open up GPU-Z, and look at the bios version on your card. You will be focusing on the second set of numbers (eg 015.042.000.000.000000).If you're wanting to flash the card with a 290X bios, take note of that number, and look at TechPs' bios collection, Find a bios that matches that number and, preferably, your card type. Flashing bioses from other vendors should work, but your fan profiles won't be catered to your card. Also, make sure that the bios in question matches...
Well, with what little experience I've had on hard pads, the Logitech G440 is the smoothest pad out of all of the pads I own. I've tried the Corsair MM400 (hard plastic), Steelseries I-2 (glass), Razer Vespula rough/smooth sides (hard plastic), and an old xtracpads ripper pad (cloth). Throw on some teflon skates and rub some cocoa butter (the kind that's in a small white can) on them, and there is practically no friction felt with my heavy G600. No comments on Optical...