Posts by airisom2

lolno. That's basically what my fan mod does, but better.
It has dust filters on the front, and since those are the only intake fans on the case, you'd be hard pressed to get other dust in. Well, I guess some could slip through the holes in the mesh on the roof.As for HAF XB vs. 540, HAF XB all the way. Although you can fit 3x 120mm fans on the 540 vs a max 2x 140mm on the XB (without modding), that third 120mm isn't needed unless you want to go under water or something. In my case, the left 140mm fan perfectly covers both...
My pick goes for the HAF XB. Add some Yate Loon fans to replace everything, and you have basically the best air cooled case on the market. The stock fans suck hard, which is why it performs so badly on some of the reviews out there. On my setup, I have two Yate Loon D14SH-12 (140cfm each) fans up front, and two more above both graphics cards (all hooked up to an nzxt mix 2). With this setup, my temps are stellar. I can't remember the exact numbers off the top of my head,...
When you go white, you come running back to black
It'd be pretty crazy if this somehow seeped into NSA HQ Then again, they probably have like 10 billion backups of everything. I guess one way to prevent this is to use a virtual machine.
Well, I kinda understand where you're coming from. I also had a 1.1 290 that didn't unlock. Although I wasn't mad that it didn't unlock, it kinda aggravated me, and when you take into consideration the driver problems the card had at launch (this was last November), I just sold it. Now, I'm a happy camper with CF 290Xs. Don't have to worry about those being unlockable As someone who's trying to get their mojo back into hardware, you probably wanted something that you...
Very high chance that the Sapphires won't unlock. You'll have a slightly better chance if they're the BF4 editions, but the chances are still lower than PowerColor (VTX3D/Club3D), and XFX. Too bad there isn't a way to truly judge unlockability by S/N or something on the box.
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/ergodox?mode=guest_open Free USA Shipping I'm kinda tempted to get one. I've always had a thing for split keyboards. Just keep in mind that it comes in as a DIY kit, so assembly is required (you need a soldering iron). You can also map the layout whichever way you want with the configurator. Here's the Guide. Edit: Aluminum Top Plates ($39.99 + $5.91 Shipping USA) PBT DCS Keycaps ($44.99 + $7.71 shipping USA) Clear Keycaps ($44.99 +...
Well, the 1.0 has a higher chance than the v1.1 version, iirc.
Deal back up again.