Posts by airisom2

Check out the Cooltec W2. It's around 42L (13L smaller than my XB Evo) and it fits XL-ATX. So, it's only slightly larger than your typical ITX case. It offers a similar direct airflow and dual chamber design as the Carbide 540 and HAF XB, but is constructed from aluminum/steel.The only downside is that the case hasn't landed in the states yet, so you'll have to pay international shipping on it if you're in the states. Price is 99 euros for no window and 105 euro for a...
k= 1000
Sample rate x bit depth x number of channels= bitrateSo for stereo, it'd be 96000 x 24 x 2 = 4608000 = 4.608mbpsThat bitrate is the raw, uncompressed bitrate for a file before any encoding is done.
Bit depth determines the dynamic range of the audio (the area between the loudest and quietest part of a song). Higher bit depth= a greater range for the recorded music to play in, which means more details are able to be represented that aren't heard with a lower bit depth due to the lower dynamic range. The bitrate determines the quality of the music within that dynamic rane. The higher the bitrate, the closer the quality is to the original source. When it comes to lossy...
What can I say, I'm lucky AD2000X out of my receiver.
Sorry bud, but it's been overdue that I posted something corny like this with the amount of posts like yours popping up in this thread, especially with the OP explicitly saying to read the OP before posting. No hard feels, and thanks for posting your results regardless (this goes to everyone out there, as these results really help with the current unlocking rates of these cards) To answer your question: Nope. It won't unlock. RX1 and RX2 have to be these value in order...
Due to the nyquist frequency/nyquist limit, only half of the sampling rate is usable for representing the audio. So, for 44.1 kHz, only 22.05 kHz is usable due to the nyquist limit. Higher sampling rates are helpful for overtones and harmonics above 22.05 kHz (which some instruments are able to produce) because the higher sampling rate can properly represent those sounds. Now, as far as us actually able to hear said overtones, no. Unless you have extremely gifted ears and...
No, NO. Do not open pandora's box. Save my sanity. If The Pokeman Company (or any talented group that are able to without licensing issues) made a full fledged game like this...hnngh.
Good job reviving a 10+ year old thread...
Unofficial Section Updated.