Posts by phantomgrave

Price dropped to $100 shipped for the motherboard.
Awaiting payment for CPU and RAM. Motherboard is still up for grabs.
Everything is pending. Will update if status changes on items.
Received as a replacement from Corsair around August 2011 and came sealed in original box with all accessories. Powers my sig rig perfectly and hasn't given me any problems. If you need any other information send me a PM or post and I'll be glad to help you out. Looking to get $130 shipped via USPS.
Bought it when they went on sale for $40 because I thought I was going to get back into playing games on the 360 but the card has been sitting on my desk unopened for a while now so yeah... Take the card off my hands for $30.
Selling off the CM Hyper 212+. Fits CPU Socket: Intel: Sandy Bridge 1155 / LGA 1366 / 1156 / 775 & AMD: FM1 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2. Includes retail box, tube of stock thermal compound, and all mounting hardware. SOLD Price is $17 shipped (paypal) via USPS.
Parting out my desktop as it's just not being used much anymore. Everything has its retail box and most/if not all accessories. First up is an Intel i5 2500K. I have been running it at 4.3Ghz for the time that I've had it. I did bump it to 4.4/4.5 during a benchmarking session but dropped it to 4.3Ghz for everyday use. Purchased new in July 2011 and will include retail box with stock intel hsf. Price: $180 shipped. SOLD Next up is an Asus P8P67 B3. Overclocking on this...
Up for sale is a MSI GTX560Ti Twin Frozr II/OC 1GB. I am the second owner and purchased the card from another member here last year. Comes with the card, manuals, original box, 1xMolex to 6-pin power adapter(lost the second one), DVI to VGA adapter, mini-HDMI to HDMI adapter, and a mini-HDMI to HDMI cable (6ft I think.) Specs: PCI Express 2.0 x16 Core: 880MHz Shader: 1760MHz Memory: 1050Mhz Memory Size: 1GB GDDR5 Ports: 1 x mini HDMI; 2 x DVI It was overclocked slightly...
I always have the smart cover covering the back of the iPad so I never feel it getting hot. For cases I ordered an Incipio smart feather (Frost) to go along with my gray smart cover.
My desktop isn't getting much use other than playing BF3 a few hours a week so I'm thinking about selling it off. Parts list: CPU: Intel Core i5 2500k Retail (has been running at 4.3GHz almost the entire time I've had it. Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Motherboard: Asus P8P67 b3 (Vanilla) Rev.3 GPU: MSI N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3-1600 4GBx2 (F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL) HDD: Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB HD103SJ Logitech K800 wireless keyboard Everything but...